Why did my comment get deleted?

Nope, especially not after he doubled down on it a couple of posts later:

I would’ve permabanned him for it, but instead we allowed him the opportunity to run off crying that he lost privileges over calling for violence in the pursuit of political goals.

He could’ve also simply done better, but… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess that does look like a thinly veiled call for violence.

i’m not seeing anything here that would lead me to believe any statement contrary to calling for terrorism would be genuine.

Reminds me of the exodus by some others to the pigpen. Like you said everyone eventually makes their way back here :grinning:

2 Likes

On a serious not I have seen plenty of posts from the other side talking about the people taking matters into their own hands because of election results etc and even civil war. If a rule applies to one then it needs to apply to all.

1 Like

Aha took me a while but I get it now LOL.

Hannity forums are one hell of a drug. lol

1 Like

Cite them.

The innuendo is far more effective than the evidence. :wink:

This isn’t an airport or bus station. No need to announce departures.

6 Likes

Particularly if they aren’t going to stick around to acknowledge the responses. :wink:

3 Likes

And that wasn’t first time for poster calling for violence either. :wink:

4 Likes

Finding like minded people to support your views is definitely more comfortable than hearing opposing views.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Don’t forget to take the pink sneakers with you if you choose to skedaddle.

2 Likes

Later lib!

I still think you guys are getting a bit too excited about this. He made an emotional post that suggested something. I think people are taking this a bit far. I am familiar with the poster and I rarely agreed with anything he said. But I’d be a bit annoyed too if I were him. Taking matters into your own hands doesn’t have to mean you want to kill someone, or are a terrorist.

It’s not a current thing. Happened a year ago.

2 Likes

Chill TC, we’re just having some fun. :wink: