Why cant trump be nicer to Melania?

Anybody still think money can buy happiness?

Yes, nice of him to see where she isā€¦

Iā€™m sure she loves him for his tiny hands.

She has to learn her place. How else will Trump teach her if he doesnā€™t do these things?

PS THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS FULL OF SARCASM ON MY PARTā€¦IT IS NOT MY TRUE FEELINGS. TRUMPS AN ASS!

Back in the friend zone!

They have an arrangement. If it works for them, who cares.

1 Like

Another nutty thread.

Worst kind of spin and nonsense. No conscience.

1 Like

What are you talking about?

The thread is stupid, duh.

Were you a valley girl, back in the day?

Who cares, Melania is not worth talking about. She doesnā€™t even try to make our kids eat fruit and vegetables.

Like totally for sure

He canā€™t and eventually someone is going to come at here like thisā€¦

"Hey, Woman. Hey, Woman! Listen here. Since your old man ainā€™t got no heart, maybe you like to see a real man. I bet you stay up late every night dreaminā€™ you had a real man, donā€™t ya? Iā€™ll tell you what. Bring your pretty little self over to my apartment tonight, and Iā€™ll show you a real man. "

• Clubber Lang -
    Circa 1982

LOL!

1 Like

So weā€™re creating a thread complauof the Donaldā€™s treatment of Melania, then bashing her as a ā€œcat faceā€ ourselves?:thinking:

Why is that her job?

Thatā€™s the responsibility of their parents.

Why does a FLOTUS need any cause at all?

This is a hypocritical thread.

Trump is dissed for his treatment of his wife, who is then subsequently dissed herself.

Sort of like claiming to be an advocate for battered women, then telling one to return to her abuser.

Iā€™m outta here.

Geez Im sorry. I like cat face. Cats are cool. Ever see the play cats? Cats are sexy. I meant it in a good way.