Why can't people stop telling others what to do

Still setting conditions aren’t you?

Coming from a repeal roe v Wade supporter? :rofl:

No it wouldn’t. Schools are not infinitely expandable. Eventually the best schools will fill up. They would likely have to do a lottery to level the playing field.

Kids in poor neighborhoods would still be in poor schools. Since property taxes fund schools.

Huh?

Maybe you haven’t been paying attention to my positions here.

It’s possible. Did I incorrectly peg you as a supporter of repealing roe?

I’m going to say it again. I think you’re scumbag for aborting human life…that is my personal feelings/thinking.

But the question is…do I want to give goverment control over one body? I think you know my answer.

I’ve been consistence here for 16 years.

Why don’t you just say your answer…

You know my answer…

He’s saying that it’s not the purview of the state to interfere in such matters. Aka classical liberalism.

Envision a box. Inside that box is the state. There are holes in the box that the state is authorized by the people to work out of to achieve delegated tasks. But they cannot cut their way out of the box and undertake tasks by force that are not their purview. What a citizen does with his or her body is technically not the purview of the state.

2 Likes

I don’t want to assume

Yes, it would. And elected dems have no solutions for bad schools. They have them everywhere and don’t seem to care.

2 Likes

No it wouldn’t.

What happens when the best schools fill up? What happens to the bad schools in the bad neighborhoods?

Or, how about we try and find out. Instead of people with your view forcing others to do what you want…

Other schools open up.

What part about it’s none of goverment business that you don’t understand?

it’s a part of a mental malady, in more general terms “leftism” requires a divorce from reality

it’s simply part of the pathology of the left that they control everything and everyone and have superiority complexes. They get mad when you “disobey” mother government. there’s no reasoning with them they’ll just become enraged if you challenge them

Then who goes there? What happens when the new school fills up?

Schools are not infinite… eventually the good ones will fill up. Actually the good ones are full today.

This coming from a “law and order” conservative? Mother government right…

1 Like

try to address the topic in general pls, not the poster

(see?)

All what you libs are doing is justifying your authoritarianism here.

2 Likes