Why aren't you Catholic?

I am Catholic. Koushi has yet to reveal his denomination, or if he has one. So, we may have to wait for someone else to check in.

Read again.

We are not arguing.
We are not debating.
I am not trying to persuade you of anything.
I am not trying to “justify” Catholic tradition or anything else.

Quills down porcupine you are not under attack.

Porcupines are in the eye of the beholder. Struck me as i had a whole pack of porcupines after me. :wink:

In any event i am soon off to bed.

No, it is more like an enthusiastic game of volleyball. (And I wish you good dreams.)

Yeah you too. An old timer like me needs his sleep. :smiley:

Yup. Yours are the only eyes beholding them.

More important here, is how the heck do I direct quote with this new format? You’d think I’d love Catholic church because I hate changes. :slight_smile:

There are multiple ways it seems. The easiest way I’ve stumbled on is highlight the text you want to quote. A quote button will appear. Press it and a text box will open for you to type your response.

If you want to multi - quote, highlight the text, press quote, highlight next text, press quote, repeat as needed.

[quote=“koushi_shinigami, post:329, topic:119”]
There are multiple ways it seems. The easiest way I’ve stumbled on is highlight the text you want to quote. A quote button will appear. Press it and a text box will open for you to type your response.

If you want to multi - quote, highlight the text, press quote, highlight next text, press quote, repeat as needed.
[/quote] I think I got it. I’ll hit reply and find out.

Maybe now.

Still? Im going to be upset if I die without ever finding out.

wow. almost forgot about that stuff I saw as a kid. The window scenes in stained glass were not very kid-friendly either.

And even outside the Christian religion, the public slaughtering of sheep on holy days of Islam is not very kid-friendly. And they guy praying with the warbley voice on the minaret loudspeaker is not very kid-friendly.

Can’t we just have like rainbows and puppy dogs… or like the guy on Game of Thrones said “Where is the God of tits and wine?”

well that wouldn’t be kid-friendly either.

Why can’t we…

so much for the “man created God” theory. If he had, Tyrion’s wish would prevail.

His name is Dionysus and he’s probably on some college campus somewhere.

A blasphemous church, no doubt.

His kids have my deepest sympathies. I attended Harding University for a short time. What a miserable experience that was.

A church that actually follows the scriptures. Have a nice day.

I am. This is fun.

I’m not a Catholic because I don’t conform to any religion. I believe in Jesus Christ, and I believe in the Almighty, but there is more to the world than the conversation has allowed for in the last 1800 years since the Council of Nicaea.

What conversation was not allowed after the Council of Nicaea?