Why are we STILL so far behind?

And fall is eight months after January.

Because of the panic the vaccines are getting green lighted faster than any have been in history.

Human trials have already begun and this virus wasn’t even coded until January.

We have the capacity to produce hundreds of millions of doses of vaccines every year.

The capacity to produce similar numbers of tests and the lab capacity to process them quickly doesn’t exist.

Development of tests and vaccines began in January, attempts to prop up the markets and financial industry started a couple of weeks ago.

An economic collapse would be far deadlier than this virus.

Trust Fauci…

Or WildRose…

That’s a hard one :thinking: :rofl:

4 Likes

Fauci has said we can’t have a vaccine by next fall/winter? When and where?

Of course they did. :roll_eyes: Was this before or after the weeks of declaring it a hoax?

1 Like

Fauci told reporters last week a vaccine for public use likely won’t be ready for another 12 to 18 months .

2 Likes

Careful. Facts don’t bode well around here.

3 Likes

Repeating that lie isn’t helping your case at all.

Nobody in the administration ever said it’s a hoax. You know it, we know it so why keep repeating it?

So he hasn’t said we can’t have one available sooner did he?

Actually, I feel better when Fauci speaks than when POTUS speaks.

Everybody is a little tense and on edge…and POTUS does not choose his words wisely. :elephant: :us:

2 Likes

Trump is a horrible communicator when he goes off script.

He did said a vaccine for public use likely won’t be ready for another 12 to 18 months.

Are you confused?

And they still won’t be ready by the fall.

Maybe antivirals will but not vaccines.

I work in the industry. Won’t happen no matter what the panic.

It can’t.

No that isn’t what he said. He said we’ll have one in 12-18 months.

I’m more optimistic that we can get a vaccine into production sooner.

Just like your mythical blood test?

Oh hell let’s burn down the barn I used the wrong word!

I also corrected it.

Guys, it’s just the flu. No big deal. It’ll be gone in April. Trump said so. Repeatedly.

Personally I’d like to see some serosurveys done.

We need to understand the true infection rate. Those would help us do that…would help us get a read as to whether this will be the end or is just Wave 1.

You’re right. No one said the virus is a hoax. How could they? No, the accusation was that the severity of the pandemic, as reported by the media, was a hoax.

You know it, we know it, so why keep denying it?

That isn’t what’s been claimed here and in the press endlessly.