Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

Moved it here: Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

Sorry I made a new friend here! I do it for posterity’s sake now. I get a laugh out of it.

It’s not carte blanche. Follow the rules please.

I’m doing my best, but as you know, these topics can intersect.

If you can’t make a political point without attacking religion, do you have a point?

3 Likes

Belief in god is just another opinion… I don’t give it a “get out of logic free” card just because its so ingrained in our society.

Umm, religion doesn’t get a pass on logic? You know what the word faith means right?

3 Likes

Can’t stand the truth can you.

Because we can all see the truth by what you post.

It’s not the truth, you’re making ■■■■ up.

When the say no weenies, the freaking mean NO WEENIES!

Im about as much of a conservative as you will find in the under 25 crowd :rofl:

Most trumpys are hilarious, totally unable to comprehend anything that doesn’t fit their delusional binary thinking.

Most conservatives don’t side with leftist.
And I have grandchildren who are under 25 and hate to tell you but they are more conservative than me.
But most leftist believe the lie that there are no conservatives who are not 50 and older. That’s why they spend so much time wishing all us old people would die so they can have what they want.

2 Likes

There are always going to be outliers but the trend is clear.

85% of people under 30 support gay marriage, social conservatism is dead and a non starter for younger demographics. Framing anti trump as leftist will go terrible :rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/13/a-closer-look-at-americas-rapidly-growing-religious-nones/%3Famp=1

Said like a true leftist.

1 Like

Faith is what people fall back on when they can’t justify a position.

1 Like

Conservatives have been assured of their demise because young people are liberals for like ever, yet, still a closely divided nation.

2 Likes

No conservatives have been assured of their demise because quite literally (In general not specifically so that you don’t go well i am still against all or some of those things) lost on most social conservative issues snd then under the former president completely stopped caring about the fiscal issues. Your demise is of your own doing.

See you after the midterms, buckle up.

1 Like

I didn’t say gop can’t win or that they won’t sweep both houses. The fact that you got that out of my post is pretty funny