Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

Do you believe in a god?

Why are you calling me a leftist :rofl:

Trump said he did and his victims said he did what more is needed. Trump is the only person creeping around dressing rooms.

There are no demands

What does that have to do with this conversation? A man saying they are a woman makes as much sense as Bezos claiming he is poor.

You were claiming something was bat ■■■■ crazy. If you believe in a god then I would say you’re being hypocritical because based on the research I know about in regards to transgender people there’s more evidence in support of that then there being a god.

Mod Note

I would highly suggest if you want to discuss religion, you go to the religion forum.

This has nothing to do with the topic we are discussin.

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw rocks.

LOL and your analogy makes no sense, you brought in religion which has nothing to do with what we are discussing. No one looks at a man and says that’s a woman, unless you are insane. Again it makes as much sense as Bezos identifying as a poor person.

You said:

And that exactly has what to do with religion on this topic?

You two are going to keep on?

Moved it here: Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

Sorry I made a new friend here! I do it for posterity’s sake now. I get a laugh out of it.

It’s not carte blanche. Follow the rules please.

I’m doing my best, but as you know, these topics can intersect.

If you can’t make a political point without attacking religion, do you have a point?

3 Likes

Belief in god is just another opinion… I don’t give it a “get out of logic free” card just because its so ingrained in our society.

Umm, religion doesn’t get a pass on logic? You know what the word faith means right?

3 Likes

Can’t stand the truth can you.

Because we can all see the truth by what you post.