Who's ready to LOCK HIM UP!

I think he should continue to be held up as Emmanuel Goldstein and continually called a serial leaker even though there’s no evidence of it…oh wait…of course there’s evidence of it…it’s just all whitewashed by the Omnipresent Deep State and their Media Enablers.

That depends entirely on what the investigation turns up and neither of us have any idea how that is going

You’re expecting accountability before the merits have been determined one way or the other?

I keep getting told about the 6A but it seems that it doesn’t apply all the time.

Sure it does.

Too early to tell. I would say that they probably have significant evidence or the DOJ would not waste it’s time. It might turn out to be rock solid. My issue is that even with overwhelming evidence, we avoid holding our precious government officials accountable. I think it’s a little strange that Comey never seemed to be very upset about the leaks. Odd behavior for an FBI director.

Some posts on this thread didn’t appear to mention a trial and determining the person’s guilt or innocence before locking him up.

I haven’t been following it closely. But based on the rate at which high-level government officials are held accountable for their actions, I would say the odds are slim to none.

Which is odd to say the least when compared to other threads where due process is discussed

No. I’m not expecting accountability. Regardless of the evidence. That’s my whole point. Somebody leaked. And Comey doesn’t seem too interested in finding out who it was.

So was Robert Meuller.

1 Like

And Slim just left town.

1 Like

Comey is a civilian, what do you expect him to do?

Sure the DOJ would waste time.

Eventually Trump’s got to come close to locking SOMEONE up for something.

Ever consider Comey isn’t upset because he hasn’t leaked? If they find evidence he has, then we can talk.

1 Like

Of course I do. I’m not a partisan. If they broke the law they should be charged and prosecuted. chants at political rallies won’t do the trick.

Ask that the FBI and DOJ find and prosecute the leakers who served under him. What do you expect him to do?

I don’t think Omar is being investigated for bigamy.

She may have been living with her first husband while married to her second, but not seeing where she was married to both at the same time.

But same with Comey…if she did do these things…throw the book at her.

Seems to be a little more smoke there than with Comey.

It probably doesn’t matter. They are both high ranking government officials. Which means they are both safe.

What makes you think he hasnt?

We shall see.