Who's ready for a little common sense?

Oh I know…it’s your go to.

1 Like

That’s not how it works. Your claim:

"Almost every death that occurs at the hands of the police, begins with the disregard of a legal police directive."

Show this.

Just open your eyes

So, you’re admitting you can’t demonstrate your ridiculous claim.

If we are lucky, any one of us sees about a millionth of what goes on in this country. And that’s being generous.

Basing a conclusion off a teeny tiny portion of a data set is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I’m admitting that I’ll not spend time proving the obvious but going forward, I will continuously point it out to you in each encounter so that you can see the truth…since it’s oblivious to you at the present time?

So, you want to propagandize like a Soviet apparatchik. Kudos for fessing up.

…and providing another example of your level of consciousness. Thanks. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Almost on Soviet cue, whining about false consciousness.

You’re right. The problem is on both sides.

The reactions in this thread (and I’m only 4 replies into it!) seem to suggest that resistance should continue. Status quo. And that’s going to result in the status quo of people getting killed while resisting.

Not all interactions between police and citizens are degrading. Was the Daunte Wright shooting being degraded when he resisted arrest? Among the millions of police interactions each day, how many are actually degrading?

Oh that’s right…the Russian thingy the media fed you had you confused for years…and still does. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Soviet. You ‘argue’ like a Komsomol bureaucrat trainee.

2 Likes

The person to whom I was responding called King a very smart man.

That same very smart man frequently made arguments diametrically opposed to what he thinks and the same types of remarks that “disgusted” him yesterday.

Let’s be honest - that guy has no clue what Dr. King ever said outside of “I have a dream.”

He needed educated.

I have to agree with everything someone says to think they are smart? News to me.

King’s speech was outlining an aspiration.

Today’s right tries to co-opt him by pretending his aspiration exists today and no more need be done.

They use it to dismiss existing concerns…not because they necessarily agree with King.

Or they use it because it is something everyone used to agree on, which is why it’s such a famous speech and his others are not.

Yeppers…

“ID now!” is not a legal police directive. Search and seizure for “officer safety” is not a legal police directive.

Using a traffic for an excuse to stop and run the ID for warrants shouldn’t be.

5 Likes

Without “race” the Dimbulbcrats have no agenda.
The race hustlers proclaim “systemic racism exists in America”! Really, where? Name a city, state where this perpetuated lie is taking place. If America is such a “systemically racist” country why are so many cities run by minorities, have city councils that are predominantly minority and have police and fire chiefs that are minorities? How is it that Barack H. Obama was President of the United States for 8 years and Kamala Harris now the VP?
How can a maroon like Mad Maxine Waters publicly encourage violence to the mob, get a pass by the equally complicit media and fellow Democrats then insult the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King by equating her calls for mob violence to the genuine peaceful civil rights movement of the ‘60’s?
There’s the answer.

BUT, resisting or combatting a badge and a gun almost never turns out well.