"Who's paying for the wall?" "WE ARE!"

THE MOST ridiculous part of all this?

Trump could’ve just left it at “we’ll build the wall”, but he had to say not only that we will build the wall, but that MEXICO will pay for it!

It was fat dumb Donald’s way of saying “I’m not only going to get my way, but I’m also going to take your lunch money!”

It was totally gratuitous and not grounded in any reality. He said it, liked the reaction, so kept saying it.

All once again boils down to one thing: Trump never expected to----or wanted to—win the Presidency. The wall stuff was just blather.

2 Likes

What I don’t get is, why did he kept blathering it even after he won the election? He didn’t have to, he literally could shoot someone on 5th ave.

Ever see a small child who gets a positive reaction doing some little trick? They repeat it over and over until there’s no more reaction.

The only difference between Trump and a small child is…I’ll get back to you.

2 Likes

Here’s video of Trump saying that Mexico could send us a check.

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1083457139497144321

1 Like

Money fall from the sky? No…it’s coming from Mexico. We’ve been told over and over and over by tiny trump that that is what is going to happen.

Well, that just makes it all better, doesn’t it?

Since the Go Fund Me guy has turned out to be a grifter, guess we really are paying for it. :laughing:

Ayup.

Thanks republicans

Or, he may reroute funds that could have gone to help Puerto Rico to the wall:

The White House has directed the Army Corps of Engineers to look over its budget, including $13.9 billion in emergency funds from Congress, to see what money could be rerouted to a border wall.

“I can tell you that’s definitely an option that has been presented to the president. Nothing has been finalized yet though,” an administration official, who requested anonymity to discuss internal deliberations, told The Hill.

Trump is eyeing a national disaster bill as a partial government shutdown enters its third week on Friday. He may declare a national emergency to circumvent negotiations with Democrats in Congress if they cannot reach a real on funding for his wall.

The president has reportedly been seeking to end federal relief money for Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria in 2017, the worst natural disaster on record to hit the island.

LINK

That. Is. Priceless.

Like, chef kissing hands priceless.

1 Like

It’s not enough that Mexico won’t pay for his wall, it’s not enough that citizens will have to pay for it but now it’s us citizens who lost everything, who’s livelihood were wiped out, who have no say in congress or presidential have to pay for this

Fake news, he said they MAY even write us a check, you didn’t play the part where he said if they didn’t he’d be proud to shut down the government until tax payers paid for it or declare a national emergency and take money from places that need to rebuild after disasters. That was right when the clip ended, very dishonest!

1 Like