WHOOPI TO AOC: Your Rhetoric ‘Bothers the Hell Out of Me, I’ve Been Upset A Long Time’

Originally published at: WHOOPI TO AOC: Your Rhetoric ‘Bothers the Hell Out of Me, I’ve Been Upset A Long Time’ | Sean Hannity

Comedian Whoopi Goldberg called-out Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ recent rhetoric on The View Wednesday; saying her comments have “bothered the hell out of me” for “a long time.”

“I was very happy when you were elected… Then you lost me. It felt like you were saying to people like me that I was too old and didn’t do enough,” said Whoopi.

“Oh no!” replied AOC.

“That’s what it sounded like. That has bothered me… You’re on my shoulders, we have carried this fight. People like Nancy Pelosi who was the only chick in the room for years… To hear it sound like you were dismissing us bothered the hell out of me,” fired-back Goldberg. “I’ve been very upset about it for a long time.”

Whoopi Goldberg slammed @AOC on The View over her treatment of "old" people including Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

"That has bothered me because I feel like I love young people. I was once one. But you're on my shoulders."https://t.co/DmtABC89KW pic.twitter.com/MlmjzYkALs

— John Gage (@johnrobertgage) February 19, 2020

Watch the tense exchange above.