Who would do business in New York?

Illegal aliens will being setting up roadside stands (illegally) to sell flowers. Food, whatever. They will love it.

1 Like

Well for starters your post starts with If….

1 Like

Any business person who is ethical and not looking to commit fraud.

3 Likes

More like anyone with deep pockets to pay off crooked politicians in order to conduct business as usual.

Nice business you’ve got there. We wouldn’t want anything to happen to it . . .

1 Like

Funny how you exempt politicians. Especially those with a (d).

1 Like

Are these large corporations, manufacturers or small businesses?
How long will they remain “in business” after OBiden’s illegal invasion hordes flash mob and clean out their inventories?

1 Like

Both scenarios are damning.

1 Like

New York is a ■■■■ hole that is bleeding citizenship and businesses. They earned it.

5 Likes

seemed fine this AM on the subway (crowded)

Allan

2 Likes

My time in Brooklyn. Been in Brooklyn 100 times or more in the 80s and early 90s for various things. It’s an absolute dump. You know a pile of dog crap when you see it, right? Similar to a dump of a city. Similar to Atlantic City, Newark NJ, and Brooklyn NY. They’re toilet bowls.

1 Like

things have changed in Newark. still not perfect but 100 times better than 1990. i attend Devils games there.

brooklyn is the same. tons better that 1990.

Allan

1 Like

bed sty has multi million dollar homes. someone must want to live there very badly.

Allan

1 Like

forget about DUMBO, out of your price range TC.

things change.

what was a bad neighborhood suddenly becomes desirable.

remember Hells Kitchen in Manhattan. pure dump than.

now……lol

Allan

1 Like

Business will continue to operate in NY. The way some are talking its as if every operation is going to shut up shop and relocate.

1 Like

Again what exactly makes Brooklyn a toilet bowl. This is not a reason. This is just “reasons”

I can cogently explain why parts of nj are the armpit of the United States. Can you say the same for Brooklyn?

Newark has some absolutely gorgeous parts. So does Brooklyn

Atlantic City is unfortunately dead

I love this nyc pile on from people who claim to be enjoying their peaceful existence in rural and suburban areas.

We are good. Thanks for your concern. Enjoy your nature living, fresh air, fresh produce, family community, and peaceful existence. Stop the clucking.

3 Likes
  1. You are pointing to a lagging indicator

Change. Introduce a new variable…

download (8)

1 Like

They did in 2020 too.