Who Won the Super Bowl Last Year in the NO FUN LEAGUE?

:laughing:

Does this happen everywhere you go - stores, work, walking down the street?

Now you are being ridicules, of course, you knew that…

The idea that you are “yelled at” and “falsely accused” daily got the ball rolling on ridiculous, if the only thing you are referring to is the interaction you willingly engage in here.

Whatever. We don’t group think like the left does, you know, the individual means nothing, only the collective. We think for ourselves, I didn’t like that either, I was appalled. Just voted for him because Hillary was an absolute nightmare, who would have doubled down on the Obama nightmare. I don’t like a lot of things coming from his potty mouth. In fact, I’m ok with the left impeaching him if they take over congress. That will accomplish two things:

1. Pence will be President, I’m ok with that.

2. The next election after that will be a landslide red wave that will astound the left.

So go for it!

Yea…Uh-huh…

You really didn’t understand? I figured that was easy…anyhow, just turn on the news, any of them except a few of the 90% not leftists, they make up news, twist it, spin it, & basically scream from the rooftops shrill despair how the right is racists, hate old people, children, & whatever else they can invent. It’s the ALL CAPS NEWS!

So now you’re yelled at by media.

That’s an interesting dodge.

He’s likely trying to convince himself more than anything.

The NFL has clearly taken a hit in ratings over the past year or so. How much have the protests contributed to that is debatable but it definitely has played a role. For life is so busy that I had been finding the time to sit a watch a 2-hour game, so this has given someone like me an additional reason not to bother with football anymore.

As far as I’m concerned this whole thing is a lot of stupid on both sides.

Exactly how was that a dodge? makes no sense to call it that.

No, making a point. You know, kinda’ like most every post on the forum is…

Because you didnt bring up trump bashing McCain as a POW which is precisely what I was criticisizing. You just said “whatever”. Which further shows that trumpists have no backbone

You must dislike Trump with His America is not great and we’re not so innocent statements.

Seems you are dodging here, off topic, (McCain) you brought Trump into, I did not. You also seem obsessed with Trump hate to the point you bring him into every topic.

The topic is the NO FUN LEAGUE, not Trump.

Always funny how Trumpists dont hold Trump to the same standards. Trump bashes POWs and you shine his shoes. A player kneels to protest police brutality and you lose your ■■■■

1 Like

Lying is endemic to the leftists lifestate.

I heard Paddies pub was the place to be that night.

1 Like