Who will President Pence select as VP?

The individual has to be confirmed by both houses.

25th Amendment: Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

I suspect he’ll go for a younger, less Puritanical person; I can’t see two social cons winning in 2020.

1 Like

Nikki Haley. She seems like the only person to have escaped trump with credibility and dignity.

4 Likes

I thought of that as well, but would anyone from the previous admin pass a House vote?

For that matter, could any Republican pass a House vote today?!?

If Pence is somehow connected to all this, should the House choose any VP?

john kasich would be my choice. a cool head would bring stability and sanity back to the government. I think Pence and Kasich would be a good combination

3 Likes

Jeb Bush

Mind you having just watched Vice, for the second time, if even half of what was on the screen was a bit true I would love for Cheney to get the job. what a man, what an operator

I’ll bet his first urge will be a Gavin McInnes type, but then again, how clean is Pence in this whole mess? Will he even get the chance to pick someone?

If I was Kasich I would wait and run against a Mike Pence in 2020. He would mop the floor up with Pence.

2 Likes

Who will President Pelosi choose as VP?

Honestly, I’m beginning to wonder how much Pence is involved with everything that has gone on with the Trump corruption ring. He could be in danger of impeachment as well if he was involved.

1 Like

Obama (either one) or Clinton (either one)… LOL

1 Like

Ya if you have any desire to be POTUS you dont join the administration

Can you imagine the reaction if he choose Hillary? Heads would be exploding.

Pence? I think Clinton would refuse.

Nancy Pelosi, circa May 2019: "One of my proudest moments was when I looked Mike Pence in the eye and I said, ‘Mr. President, you will not fill the Vice President vacancy.’ "

Speaking of heads exploding, they should nominate Monica Lewinsky.

Nope.

Karen Pence.

Mother would make a fine VP. Plus, it would help out with his perfectly normal, not creepy at all policy of never being alone with another woman. Because mother would be right there. Always.

Given his connections to Manafort, and his casual lying about dumb stuff along the way, he doesn’t seem particularly “clean.”

Pence

On the plus side of the ledger, he would be only the second US president ever to attempt to levitate out of a meeting by using both his farts and the power of prayer.

(George W. Bush was the first back in 2002.)

2 Likes

That there is the rub.