Who Will Harris Pick as VP When She Assumes Presidency?

i believe the press is coming down on him (for once) because they are giddy over the idea of pres harris. and then maybe vp clinton eventually pres clinton

Every senator could be a tie breaker if they choose to break ranks.

The Republicans have every incentive to slow-walk any nomination until the 50-50 split is no longer a factor.

1 Like

That is the case currently.

The split will be a factor until Senate elections, not because Fweedom becomes POTUS.

I agree with giddy over Fweedom.

1 Like

I’m going with Willie Brown as her VP. She owes him. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

6 Likes

What about Jussie Smollett? They seem to get along okay. :rofl:

2 Likes

…and he’s a natural born liar? Hmmmmmmmmmm… :sunglasses:

1 Like

it’s getting (gotten?) to the point where the press can’t keep pretending Biden’s competent/able

they had to wait a few solid months and for a nice good worldwide embarrassing debacle to pretend to do their jobs.

otherwise theyd make it obvious they were just supporting his “election” all the while knowing he’s a disaster

1 Like

Still can’t meme. Tsk, tsk.

2 Likes

You still can’t differentiate between a meme and a reaction, so I guess we’re even.

Being lectured by a baby boomer about something my generation invented and y’all didn’t even discover until five years ago at most is totally on-brand though.

1 Like

Yet you still can’t do it.

All your base is belong to me.

does this mean you agree, or disagree?

the meme makes no sense. sorry

It’s. Not. A. Meme.

2 Likes

Bless your heart. Don’t give up!

2 Likes

Just because something happens on the internet doesn’t mean your generation did it. This boomer has been on the internet since modems were 300 baud.

1 Like

How do you figure they lose the tie breaker. Doesn’t she just replace herself with another Democrat? If this were to happen?

1 Like

Needs house and senate approval to get the VP seated. So theoretically she would need to pick someone at least one republican could/would vote for.