WHO warns coronavirus vaccine alone won't end pandemic: 'We cannot go back to the way things were

I am pretty sure that WHO’s Tedros has a agenda and so far with each day he has proving that. From when he and WHO defended Wuhan and its laboratory while being restricted by the Chinese gov from being investigated.

WHO’s recent’s origin of the covid of the investigation is nothing but a sham one. I wasn’t surprised to see that hollywood celebrities are backing and supporting WHO. When knowing what WHO lied about the covid.

So now WHO says in order to defeat covid we must tackle Climate Change.

I do think we can go back to our old way of things were, by starting to reform WHO and removing Tedros that would be a start.

“In particular, the Covid-19 pandemic has given new impetus to the need to accelerate efforts to respond to climate change,” he said. “The Covid-19 pandemic has given us a glimpse of our world as it could be: cleaner skies and rivers.”

If WHO cares so much about climate change nonsense maybe they should be demanding China’s gov to change its way not the western countries. This covid thing is sure looking like a huge scam.

The reason i say its a scam and sham its because this physical distancing divides families and friends, it forbids from forming bonds.

All the local news media outlets are always reporting the covid numbers but arent telling you where these numbers are actually from, are these numbers from health care units like nursing homes? hospitals?

Or are normal deaths marked as covid deaths? but then again we arent told anything about this.

Source

Yes we actually are told stuff about this.

Through local news good luck finding that kind of stuff on CNN though.

It has been known for a long time that viruses would thrive with even a minimal change in climate. There is science behind it

4 Likes

Unless we address structural racism, global warming and income inequality, we’ll be wearing masks and locked down forever.

3 Likes

Science? wtb3

We don’t believe in science around these parts…

3 Likes

Yeah…ok…I give a rat’s ass about what the WHO has to say…NOT.

2 Likes

Yeah…like the science that said there’s no evidence of person to person transmission…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Life is pretty much normal in Canada outside of wearing a mask in Walmart for 15 mins.

My friend…China did not admit there was person to person transmission until January 21st and it was the next day, on the 22nd the WHO did too. That’s a fact. Guess what China was doing while they and the WHO were telling you that scientific lie? They were buying up all of the masks and other forms of PPE from around the world.

i bet you dont ever get your “info” from cnn or msnb psycho huh?

1 Like

Baseball still not allowed in Toronto, how is that normal?

Really, what about indoor bars, concerts, ballgames and other large gatherings ?

then why the mask?

So WHO is scamming us all by promoting a non-existent or otherwise overinflated virus to destroy family cohesion and combustion engines?

Looks like everyone dropped the ball here except for maybe China after infecting the globe sealed their own citizens in their apartments by welding their doors shut, blasting on state TV anyone caught outside could be executed by the state.

Geddy Lee is is in attendance at the home games in Buffalo?

Lets not forget that the WHO immediately came out against travel restrictions against China, saying that it punished them and that the stigma was worse than the disease.

3 Likes

The WHO is almost as ■■■■■■■ useless as the UN.

2 Likes

Isn’t the WHO controlled by China and no longer an influence on what America does?