Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

No it wasn’t and there is no honorable justification for it.

1 Like

Scraping a knee running away must count.

2 Likes

A scenario that only exists in fantasy land.

capitol Trespassing Rioters broke windows leading into the barricaded speakers lounge and then tried to climb though it. First one that did was dropped. End of threat.

Allan

Sure there was.

Lt. Byrd deserves a medal for his actions that day in holding the thin blue line against a riotous mob that had demonstrated violence through the use of improvised melee weapons.

WW

1 Like

Oh…nice addition in your attempt to justify the murder of an unarmed, 115 lb., female veteran who due to her enthusiasm and love of her country, made a mistake that day.

1 Like

6 months later 17 still remained remained out due to injuries suffered.

Good way to downplay police injuries.

Back the blue until it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Allan

Not a murder.

Allan

Needed because certain sheepole were trying to say that because the rioter didn’t have a firearm in her hand there was no threat.

I do agree that it was sad that because of her poor choices (the mistake as you put it) she decided to commit acts that caused her death. BTW - she didn’t “love her country” or else she wouldn’t have been invading Congress and trying to usurp a Constitutionally mandated action.

WW

Yeah…she’d have physically kicked Byrd’s ass…amirite?

She was a performing criminal acts, they were not mistakes, she made criminal choices, that resulted in her untimely death.

Allan

Possibly.

My daughter takes martial arts and studied Krav Maga for awhile. I’m pretty confident that if she got in melee range should could have taken out Lt. Byrd very quickly.

But my currently active Air Force daughter is smarter than Ms. Babbitt.

WW

I was being nice to the posters driven by emotions and fffeeellliiinnngggsss.

WW

…and I both wish her well and am truly thankful for her service.

Boy, you must be so angry at Obama and Holder who didn’t share your conclusion and found it to be a justified shooting.

1 Like

I found it to be every bit as justified as the Ashli Babbitt shooting.

No he didn’t.

That’s what was fed and some were sheoplized into regurgibleating it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I wanted to heart it. Can’t.

1 Like

Be that as it may, he was still unarmed.

Bruises cuts and mental breakdowns. One smashed spinal disk. whatever that is…might be a sore tail bone for a med pot script.

Would not want them on a major metro PD night shift. They would never cut it.

1 Like