Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

I’m pretty sure the serious ones know what they’re talking about, then there are the kids walking around the the Che shirts who have no clue.

Here.

They are very creepy people, as if soulless and driven by autosuggestion. Complete concrete thinking and parroting of talking points.

I’ve wondered the same thing. I wouldn’t even know they existed if it weren’t for the libs accusing me of being one. :wink:

2 Likes

You really have to be kidding on that one.

It’s the HBO documentary that’s the Larp.

“Q” fans are a lot of soccer moms and patriots who would easily be referred to as Nerds. “Q” is about as sinister as mom and apple pie. It’s like making fictional, imaginary flag waving characters the boogiemen.—what the hysterical media does. Why commies burn books.

So just to be clear, you do believe there is a pedophile ring populated by top people in our govt, primarily Democrats?

HBO documentary said exactly this - nerds, soccer moms and patriots. That’s literally who it is.

The whole outcome of it shows that there is no boogie men. That it’s one sad snd lonely dude who tapped into the soccer moms nerds and patriots.

There is however radicalization and that’s not really deniable.

2 Likes

It is fantasy, promulgated by foreign interests and Right Wing nut jobs who intentionally mislead their followers into believing insane conspiracies about the Left in order to foment divisions between us and weaken our nation.

It is not real. The only pedophiles I see lately are on the Right, although I am more than sure both sides have evil people who hurt kids. There is no grand cabal, there are no secret societies of blood drinking pedophiles, there is no storm coming, this is all an elaborate hoax.

It is not real.

Let’s see Bill Cosby. Jeffery Epstein. Just two leftist pedophiles who have been in the news lately.

Is that what Q believes? How do you know that? Are you Q?

2 Likes

I’m asking what rp5x5 believes.

1. Yes
  2. They said so
  3. No

What made jeffrey Epstein a lefty

Bill Cosby is human garbage.

And I’m asking you.

See @Borgia_dude … one does not have to be the addressee to respond to someone else’s post.

Who said so? Is that in their charter?

It seems you don’t know a lot about Qanon, and I count that as a plus for you. Glad you haven’t fallen down this rabbit hole many of your fellow Conservatives have. I am hoping this is all a fad but it may just be a harbinger for the next fraudulent movement.

I don’t understand why some Cons are being targeted with these conspiracies and why they seem to take hold so well with them, Libs are prone to flights of fancy as well (9/11 truthers come to mind) but not to the extent that they invade the US Capital building to stop certification of a perfectly legitimate election, all on the basis of lies and nonsense.

There has to be something at play which makes these folks vulnerable to manipulation. Some say they are anxious about the changing demographics of the country and their perceived loss of power, I don’t know if that is true but it seems palpable.

He donated a lot more to leftist than anyone else.

What I understand is that it is only leftist who know anything about Q.