Who needs an AR-15?

If it is a true violation. File a lawsuit in the federal courts

That’s how one adjudicates a constitutional matter.

Allan

Not my state, not my problem. Let someone in your state file or do without.

1 Like

That’s pretty sad, do they also have a mandatory bedtime for y’all up there?

4 Likes

So I assume New Jersey has less gun crime than states that allow them?

1 Like

:+1:

MN does not allow unlicensed private armed security, so if this is just some random dude, with or without the owner’s consent, this may not be legal.

Good info. And it makes sense.

My grandson has an AR-15. He’s 16. My daughter got him a Mosin Nagant for Christmas. Varied taste in firearms. LOL

That’s a thousand yard gun. You do 900 on a good day maybe.

Are they being paid?

1 Like

900 meters is 984 yards. Pretty close.

7.62 will drop like a rock at around 800m so again, on a good (calm) day and smart elev. clicks 900m is doable. .308 is a fun LR round. But unfortunately she along with an entire firearms collection and ammunition now rests at the bottom of the Chesapeake Bay after that tragic boating accident.

For shooting purposes they are the same thing.

I go to bed between 8-8:30 every night. Lol.

Early to bed…

Allan

Who needs an AR-15?

Dunno, I’ve shot them, but am partial to AKs

It’s not a matter of need. It’s a matter of rights.

I’m not a writer. But I still have a right to write and express my political views if I choose to do so. 1st amendment.

Same thing applies to fire arms and the second. It doesn’t matter if I need a certain arm or not. The matter is that I have the right to keep and bear arms. And an AR-15 is an arm. I don’t own one and I have no real desire to own one. But I have the right to bear one if I ever change my mind.

The internet doesn’t forget:

7 Likes

Well, I’ll be honest, I like my M4 type rifle. I was gonna tacticool it up, but just a set of flip up iron sights works just fine.

That is not the purpose of the 14th privileges or immunities clause. The purpose of the clause was only to enumerate a Power to Congress to set forth federal civil rights in legislation that the several States could not disparage. This was done to permit them to reenact the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was done in 1870 after the amendment was adopted.

Incorporation is an intentional corruption of the Law by lawless jurists.

1 Like

I think I disagree.