Who listens to Hannity here?

I just ask because I’m surprised no one has started a thread on Hannity’s report tonight on Joe BIden’s son Hunter and how he profited from his dad’s vice presidency, by being appointed to an oil exec job for a company in the Ukraine despite having no experience.

Sort of how Trump also appointed his own family to cushy jobs.

I know, it’s something politicians do all the time, from the Presidency on downward, but it shouldn’t be that way…

Ssh, we’re are saving that stuff for when he gets the nomination. And it wasn’t just a job either.

What was it? Was it bad?

It’s a shame our esteemed host, Hannity, doesn’t focus more on Trump actually profiting off the Presidency.

2 Likes

That’s the whole reason he talked about Biden’s son tonight. It takes focus away from his G7 plans.

2 Likes

I used to watch his show, until it became a lot of an attack of the opposition all the time, and one sided right wing propaganda.

Not for 8 years or so.

I had to stop listening to him about the time Obama was elected.

Hate is a strong word. What has he ever done to you?

Not for years, a dozen or so.

What member of Trump’s family is being paid by a foreign company and is receiving special treatment from the US government in return?

1 Like

Haven’t listened to talk radio since I was over the road 12+ years ago. Only person I know that still listens is almost 70 years old now.

Biden won’t be the nominee, so it’s iseless to talk about it.

…and 61. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I fondly remember MARTY…If you don’t know who that is then you don’t really listen to the Hannity radio broadcast.

:studio_microphone:

I remember him, but towards the end he would call and talk about nothing. What a complete waste of time. I am sure some found it cutesy and it gave the Hannity show a nice glow but it was without any substance.

I started listening to Hannity in 2004 but rarely tune in now. I find podcasts and youtube much more interesting and entertaining. Thanks to the internet I can listen to LBC broadcast from London and it is a top quality talk radio station.

Terrestrial syndiacted talk radio in the US is terrible. No doubt Sarah Huckabee Sanders will have a gig hosting soon.

from The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president.

If it sounds shocking that a vice president would shape US-China policy as his son — who has scant experience in private equity — clinched a coveted billion-dollar deal with an arm of the Chinese government, that’s because it is.

It was that and yes.

When did Trump ever threaten to with hold a billion dollars in foreign aid if a country didn’t fire a prosecutor looking to prosecute the company his son worked for? Never i think.

Biden did just that and bragged about it on camera. I’ve seen the tape several times.

p.s. I watch Hannity and Ingraham regularly myself.

I remember Marty calling in.

I listen to Urban View - Joe Madison. He’s rude a lot but I think he’s one of the most honest radio talking heads. He admits when he’s wrong and he always stops conspiracy theories on the spot when a caller tries that crap. He’s on Sirius.