Who is the more liable imbecile in the current tariff debacles, the imbecile levying tariffs or the bipartisan collective group of imbeciles who gave away their Constitutional power?

Funny, I never pegged you for a Trumpist.

Funny, I never heard a word about this from any of you from '08-'16.

Are you avoiding it now because your preferred man is in office?

Iā€™m not avoiding anything. Fair and balanced.

I doubt weā€™d be hearing from you now if the election had gone the way it was supposed to.

I have no doubt weā€™d be hearing from you every day if it had.

Yes you do.

You had your 8 years and thought you were getting 8 more. Now you want to change the rules just because you donā€™t like the outcome?

No.

1 Like

You didnt voteā€¦you have no say

I have a gun, Iā€™ll always have a say.

Well thatā€™s psycho

1 Like

I get it. After 8 years of wandering in the liberal wilderness of the Obama administration, most Trumpists didnā€™t want a Promised Land so much as they wanted revenge. Whataboutism remains a primary defense for Donaldā€™s hopelessly inept governance and his moral bankruptcy, while vindictiveness remains a primary justification for their enthusiastic support of him.

TL;DR: ā€œBut Hillary/Eat your peasā€ is the mentality in Trumpistan. Some were just faster in their bandwagoning than others.

2 Likes

Tell it to Sam Adams.

Obama wasnā€™t a complete and utter moron.

And you want to take your ball and play checkers.

No.

Thatā€™s true. And irrelevant.

:laughing:

You realize that is not a selling point for most Trump supporters.

2 Likes

Whether or not the president is competent seems pretty relevant to me.

The President is elected, his competence is not for you to decide. He doesnā€™t have to president the way you want him to.

And now, after cheering your guy on, you want to change the rules because you won the House?

No.

Yā€™all elected a fraud and a moron. Deal with the consequences.

Ok. No problem.