Who Is The Friend?

One is right for boys, the other for girls.

Oh. But I thought the OP was a classical liberal, not a traditionalist.

Oh well.

1 Like

…according to your traditional world view.

Why do you think some things are right for boys, and others for girls? Do you not value individualism? Do you not allow that not all boys are the same, nor are all girls?

I reject your labels and adjectives. You are no friend.

Lol.

Good talk, Rusty.

1 Like

Because boys and girls are different.

1 Like

There are a number of problems with the medical industry and why it costs so dammed much. One of the problems is that doctors are viewed (to some degree or another) as these uniquely special almost god-like beings whose services and costs are largely shielded from free-market forces. There’s also the time and costs of educating people to be a doctor.

I have tough daughters. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

In a way that makes “being a knight” inaccessible for some?

What characteristics of being a knight precludes a girl from being one?

No doubt. Am I discussing “tough”?

1 Like

Yes.

Being a man.

1 Like

How does having a penis allow some one ‘be a knight’?

…in a chivalrous way…yes. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I don’t care if they charge $1M per consultation. That doctor isn’t a friend.

My friend is the one who will negotiate his fee.

It takes more internal toughness to be a lady than a knight. Or at least an equal amount.

It is a prerequisite.

…and I wouldn’t argue that for a second. My mother proved that to me…and it hurt. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I wonder what should happen if the father dies.

Why?

I completely agree with you. For example I don’t need insurance to see a doctor if I have a cold. I should be able to contact three or four doctors office’s and ask “how much for such and such services” and then decide who I want to go to. As it is now the medical industry is shielded from those types of free market forces.

3 Likes