Who is Ray Epps? Why hasn't he been arrested for his apparent instigation of attacks on 1/6?

It’s a really long article, but it lays things out in great detail about this guy and his actions on 1/5 and 1/6, and it details his involvement with some other thus far unindicted “insurrectionists”.

He was repeatedly telling people “I’ll probably be arrested for saying this, but we need to go into the Capitol”, and he was apparently right at the barricade when it was first breached.

He had his hands in a bit of everything happening with the crowd entering the Capitol grounds.

He is very easy to find.

Doing a simple google search I found that he is an owner of a wedding venue in Arizona. He incorporated an LLC in 2011 with his wife called “Patriot Holdings LLC”.

He never entered the Capitol so he was not charged with a crime.

He is one of you guys.

1 Like

Basically, we have already seen enough evidence foe a conviction.

1 Like

I do find it kind of funny that Bannon is pushing this to muddy the waters on his own involvement in Jan 6th.

I wonder how much he is going to fund raise off of this.

Also… It was super easy for me to find out a lot of public information on Ray Epps. Like scary easy.

I hope that pushing this crap does not bring harm to this man.

1 Like

Huh?

He didn’t say be violent. He said in the video “peacefully”

Unless there are Feds out there whose deep cover is run a wedding venue out of a barn for a decade only to emerge and be easily identifiable to incite violence against Congress for … what? is the reason for doing that again?..

And I hope that Garland will answer the simple question of whether the federal government was inciting people to commit a crime . It’s an easy “no” if that is the correct response.

3 Likes

Only people who entered the Capitol building have been arrested and charged??

Weird that he WAS on the Top 20 list of 1/6 Most Wanted if he’s just an innocent “wedding venue host”.

Apparently his affiliation with some other unindicted “insurrectionists” goes way back. Yet he remains free.

1 Like

Politcally… he is one of you guys.

I wonder…

Yes. People who entered the Capitol Building or were committing acts of violence are being charged.

People who passed the barricades are not.

So you think conservative posters politically approve of criminal trespass? That is not my politics.

1 Like

Oh yeah… he laid low for a decade and emerged to make Trump look bad… or something.

1 Like

I don’t approve of people rioting and setting ■■■■ on fire… somehow I get lumped in with them.

What I don’t do is shift the blame away from the people who committed those crimes in a weird “No True Scotsman” gambit.

1 Like

But but Garland can’t comment on “ongoing investigations”.
LOL

He actually can’t.

Trump told people to “march peacefully to the Capitol.”

This guy told people they “have to go into the Capitol.”

Who got what they wanted??

3 Likes

You watched a different video than I. He said to go into the capitol, not peacefully. You may recall the capitol was surrounded by police.

1 Like

Of course he can’t. He also “was not aware” of information that was in the national spotlight for days. This is a man who was a federal jurist, Harvard Law professor, nominated to the USSC and is now the USAG!
You know, the same Chooch that sicked the FBI on parents concerned over their children’s education, set up a snitch line all because a letter from the National School Board Association.
Garland is a political hack and a wanker.

3 Likes

Guiliani said to have “Trial by Combat”.

Trump was trying to get what he wanted. Thankfully they failed because they are all a bunch of delusional dum dums.