Who is Norma Torres: "Sex-starved men"?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/448223-democratic-rep-says-shes-tired-of-sex-starved-males-talking-about-abortion%3Famp

“Mr. Speaker, it is tiring to hear from so many sex-starved males on this floor talk about a woman’s right to choose.”

After reading the article, it would seem the point of contentions is choosing without paying.

The worst part, then she crawfished:

“Mr. Speaker, if it pleases my colleagues on the other side, I will withdraw my statement about sex-starved males on the floor,” she responded.

Unfortunate.

(D) California. Imagine that.

Obviously Torres’s comments ignore all the pro-life women and men with healthy sex lives, but it’s not hard to see why some men with a history of being spurned by women would be against abortion.

What man has a history of being spurned by women and why would they be against abortion?

Roy Moore in the 1970s

Proof he was spurned / sex-starved

His multiple accusers. Did you ever go cruising for teenage girls at the mall when you were in your thirties?

1 Like

Roy Moore is a Conservative hero, don’t you dare!

2 Likes

No, I haven’t. So you’re assuming?

She was just joking…

You cons need to lighten up…

2 Likes

She’s not wrong.

But clearly she was just joking.

1 Like

The main bossman on Team Conservative says the most idiotic half-baked crap that ever came out of a horses butt almost on the hour and nary a peep from his clapping seal base. These one-liner gotchas just no longer matter.

3 Likes

Take her seriously not literally.

5 Likes

Whataboutism?

Fair point.

Pointing out little gaffes like this in the context of reality though kind of feels silly. It’s like if a sports article was pointing out a linebacker’s technical foul but meanwhile the quarterback had a gun on the field and was shooting everyone in the face.

1 Like

Trump is a hypocrite, whataboutism is fair play. But then so are all politicians.

We all like our guy and hate everybody else’s guy. So we’re all a bit hypocritical as well. We get blind to our guy’s faults and they count on our blindness to get reelected. We could do so much better.

2 Likes

It’s a whale of a dilemma.

1 Like

Dilemma?

Yep.

What’s the dilemma?

842-3089

Just when I think you and I are about to have a moment of simpatico…

Is that not a dilemma? Isn’t that the point of posting it in the first place? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?