Who is more stupid than Alex Jones? His attorney, apparently. But Alex Jones is

I agree. The things those in this social circle did was disgusting

1 Like

You never got back to me about your feelings surrounding Jones having a years long harassment campaign against the parents of murdered children at Sandy Hook in order to drive traffic to his sites so as to increase sales of his products for his own profit.

How do you feel about that?

1 Like

He was going to also sell her property

Btw i don’t believe for a second that trump did anything with any of these girls. I mean that

The sickness is idol worship. Doesn’t matter the side. When someone believes with all their heart a person is infallible and can do no wrong despite evidence to the contrary, it’s a mental illness. Trump has vocal and devout worshipers. I’m sure there are plenty on the left as well. There’s really not much that can be done once it reaches a certain level. There is simply nothing that can change their idolatry.

I’m going to hazard a guess that confirmation is incoming…

5 Likes

It is also looking like Jones has been working hard to hide his money.

This sums it up. It’s the parents that are at fault!

Austin-based conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claimed his company paid for the rally that preceded the riots at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. In the Jan. 7 video filmed in Washington, D.C, Jones claimed he was asked by the White House to lead the march to the Capitol three days prior to the event.

In the video, Jones said the Secret Service would pull him out of the front row during the president’s speech, about 30 minutes before it ended, so he could go to the place where he would start the march. Jones said he ultimately did not end up leading the march because there was already a crowd ahead of him.https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/jan/09/alex-jones-claims-he-paid-for-rally-that-preceded-/

I do hope there are text messages memorializing all of this.

How wild would that be for some of the missing secret service texts to be texts made to Alex Jones

2 Likes

There are very few Trump supporters who aren’t far beyond Idol Worship.

That’s a main point leftists don’t get. Trump is reverent about America and places America first in the political sphere. The career politicians are the most suspect. Professional scammers who end up upper level multimillionaires on a salary is already the proof. It’s corruption. Trump and his supporters are disgusted by corruption and selling America out to corporate and foreign interests on their nutty quest for One World Government.

1 Like

The Trump brand was built on corruption. He doesn’t even care about his supporters. They are tools to get him what he really loves. More money and power.

1 Like

The one trait that Trump has demonstrated is that he is a horrible at judging character. And what is amazing is that his supporters just can’t admit that some of his choices (i.e. Jones) are scumbags.
It really is amazing.

1 Like

That’s because his supporters like the scumbags. They’re a positive and not a drawback. No other way to explain the long list without any significant drop in popularity

2 Likes

I don’t think this is correct - I think it is more accurate to say that Trump does not care about character - he cares about what people can do for him, and that is all.

6 Likes

Hahaha. Well, in that case, I sold a lot of property back in my day. Had so much property didn’t even know what to do with it my man.

Now not so much but that’s okay it was a good run.

Jones is hit up for $45.2 million.

There are still two more trials for him to go through.

Jones is a mildly entertaining conspiracy theorist. I remember my oldest Brother use to listen to Jeff Rense another nut, for whatever reason no one gave a ■■■■ they just turned him on or mostly off which seems fairly impossible in these hyper political times when everything most be about politics and everyone must be judged by their worst moments.

It’s kind of like those 9/11 truther movements that were all over the place after 9/11 we all for the most part just ignored them and they went away.

Yeah…

He left that behind when he spent years harassing the parents of murdered children for profit.

I wonder if his Lawyers will ask him to buy dinner tonight?

1 Like

Yeah. They opened up a whole can of legal trouble for Jones.

Fun Fact… Proud Boy Joeseph Biggs has Alex Jones’s former lawyer Norm Pattis as council.

Pretty funny.

1 Like