Who is Mark Robinson?

Intersectionality. It’s a bitch.

Notice how he isn’t backing down? Let everything be taken in the context it was said and I’m quite confident, you’d like this guy. He stands up for what he believes and…doesn’t back down. The media is going to spin it as they choose but that doesn’t make it correct?

He isn’t backing down…. That’s good side. What’s the bad side. What’s he saying that he is not taking back?

Take a step back and think what you are complimenting.

1 Like

So apparently, anti-semitism is cool with you as long as one doesn’t back down from being an anti-semite ? :smirk:

1 Like

Somebody needs to back his ass down. Do some canceling.

2 Likes

I wonder how many people here watched Black Panther.

Because if they did watch it, I’d like to know in what way they found it offensive in the manner Mr. Robinson found it offensive.

Specific details.

Ilhan Omar! He’s just on the wrong political side.

1 Like

Sounds bat ■■■■ crazy to me. Why are these black conservatives always the ones that are championed by mainstream conservatives?

1 Like

This guy went waaaaaaaaay further than IIhan.

Because conservatives want to appear that they have a bigger tent i.e. disprove that they only appeal to older whites.

Isn’t this the second “Great American” the OP started a thread about that has a questionable past?

I wonder why you think it matters.

1 Like

Horse ■■■■■

Emphasis mine. I wonder.

I also wonder why black progs are so quick to forget about race when it’s convenient.

3 Likes

Because I want to know what cause him to have such a vitriolic reaction to a movie that was not offensive in any way, shape or form.

I have an idea…my idea is Mr. Robinson wasn’t reacting to the movie (my guess is he never saw it) but to who made the movie, and to the hype surrounding it.

Which is why it’s important to know the details.

You wouldn’t understand.

I can’t even post what he said here… could I?

2 Likes

Sorry, when you say “anti-Semite and bigot”……