Who is Eric Ciaramella

■■■■■■■■■ Everyone wanted Comey fired, before they didn’t.

Corruption.

This is why this infuriates me so much.

If anyone genuinely thinks that this aid funding process was done unethically, then the Biden involvement certainly deserves an equally energetic investigation.

:mega:

Why not investigate Alan Apter? He is the chairman of the board at Burisma and a US citizen. He was appointed chairman before Hunter Biden joined the board and remains chairman to this day.

His dad has never been VP and US-Ukrainian corruption Czar.

I would like to have him testify.

:popcorn:

Not ■■■■■■■■■

It was the reason for the Special Council.

The President fires Comey and then told the Russians that the pressure on him was off.

100% the President’s fault that it happened.

They did?

That’s news to me.

Absolutely ■■■■■■■■■ The only reason a big show was made of the Comey firing was because it was politically expedient for the democrats. They wanted him fired just a few months prior.

4 Likes

Biden’s involvement was completely above board and part of a long process that involved, at every step of the way, official government channels.

He didn’t use non-official personnel backed up by shady mob-like figures in order to push a certain narrative.

Well unless one considers the State Department, the IMF and the EU to be those types of people

That has son was on Burisma’s board was thoroughly reported on in 2015 as it was happening, including what a bad look it was for Biden…but there was nothing to indicate Biden’s moves were an attempt to shield his son or that his son curried favor to protect Burisma and that’s why this was done. In fact, most of what was done was BECAUSE Shokin was hindering a UK investigation into Burisma.

Again- people who were paying attention back in 2015-16 when this was going on…like me (I have a special interest in the Ukraine)…know the volumes of facts that have to be ignored to even begin to pretend what Joe Biden did and what President Trump appears to have done are in any ways similar.

Crazy how a political junky (we all are who post here) would ignore the news around the 2016 election.

1 Like

Oh I thought you meant the people here.

At any rate, the reverse claim could be made. Trump thought Comey was great…until he no longer thought he was great and wanted him to be fired.

It’s a fallacious argument.

No one is saying James Comey is an utterly unflawed human being.

What’s relevant are the actions around his actual firing, not political rantings of the day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/01/13/comey-should-resign/?outputType=amp

Several news outlets calling for his resignation or firing at the time. And that’s not to mention the politicians calling for the same. “Comey has damaged the public trust.”

I’d love to pull for you a post or two reflecting the same from the old board. If the way back machine kept them, I will shortly.

2 Likes

You know none of that matters.

Trump fired Comey… reporting says it was Kushner’s idea… and that part he probably would have had no long term problem with.

It was when he started to blab about it to the Russians and to to Lester Holt about the “Russia thing”

So… like most of the messes that the President has found himself in, they are self inflicted wounds.

Very true, our Serious Fraud Squad froze 23 million pounds of Burisma owner Zlochevsky in a probe into money laundering.They eventually had to release the money because Shokin wouldn’t cooperate with the investigation.

It just shows how corrupt Shokin was and how unbelievable it is to suggest firing Shokin benefited either Biden in any way.

1 Like

He’s not a crackhead.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What conspiracy theory does that imply?

And you inferred a conspiracy theory because…?

Yeah as long as it’s not Alexander Soros we should be good. Damn it too late

Who is Eric Ciaramella? He is a traitor that should spend the rest of his life in Gitmo.