Who is Eric Ciaramella

Funny watching libs come up with another deep state conspiracy…how did that great Russian collusion went?

How come libs don’t have bug eyed avatars this time…did you all learn your lesson the last time?

1 Like

No need to be rude.

I was anticipating a follow up.

The House is going to impeach him and it is going to be legitimate.

2 Likes

So having foreign government to spy on your political opponent to circumstance our laws is perfectly OK with you?

2 Likes

Says the person who believes in “lib sleeper cells” :joy::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Much needed aid? On my dime? Because I do actually pay taxes.

You are okay with Biden and Biden’s son skating because Biden used his pull as V.P. at the time? Really?

2 Likes

Clarification on what you’re insinuating here.

You realize Biden is guilty of exactly the same high crime. It’s unfortunate no redress is possible.

There are people who pay taxes. It isn’t imaginary and it isn’t an insinuation. ((gasp))

:rofl:

No.

Actually, worse. But, why should that matter? TDS.

State department and upper echelons of goverment bureaucracy is nothing but left-wing sleeper cells.

1 Like

Oohhhhh we got a taxpayer here. Guys. Guys. We got a taxpayer…

Yeah… no one cares.

We all pay taxes.

Without the aid, Ukraine is much more likely to fall under the influence of Russia. The main beneficiary of keeping the aid from Ukraine is Putin.

Hunter Biden working for Burisma is gross. I get it. I agree with you on that.

Joe Biden working to remove Shokin was in the interest of the US.

If the President was super concerned about Hunter Biden and maybe corruption surrounding him, there is a perfectly non impeachable way to open an investigation on him.

What Trump did was the opposite of that.

6 Likes

Joe Biden was working in the foreign policy interests of the US.

President Trump was working in the interests of President Trump.

3 Likes

And you have proof of this, right? Other than your imagination.

I guess you must be a lib since you just came up with “another deep state conspiracy”

This is 21st century lib…don’t need proof.

In fact prove it ain’t so.

Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-Pa., described the ongoing Trump impeachment inquiry process as “Soviet-esque” and blasted Democrats for their “giddiness” after a nearly party-line vote approving the probe’s parameters.

LOL Oh ■■■■ I kill me. :rofl::crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

Sure you do. If you did? You might be more invested on how they are spent.

No one cares about the people who fund the government? Well, that speaks volumes.

You’re the one who made the claim lib. It’s all on you.