Who here has reverence for George Floyd?

Did she have a grandiose televised national funeral?

Yes, you have.

Iā€™ve got three solid months of global protests that say otherwise.

1 Like

Did you personally give him thanks?

Is this really worse than when she took a knee wearing African garb? That was even more cringey.

I can think of no reason why George Floyd is not a universally accepted national hero except for his being black.

ā€œIn 2009, George Floyd was arrested for a 1st-degree felony charge, as per police criminal records/history/past, of assault and armed robbery he took part in 2007 and spent five years in prison for breaking into a ladyā€™s house with the intent to rob her. George agreed that he wore a blue uniform to look like a government employee to gain the ladyā€™s trust, and eventually pave his way into the house.The lady soon realized that the person was impersonating to be a government worker, she tried to shut the door but Floyd brute-forced his way into the house. Consequently, a Ford truck pulled up to the houseā€™s main entrance, five people exited the truck and went straight inside the ladyā€™s house.According to Daily Mail (UK), the court report mentions that the victim identified George as the criminal, tallest of all the robbers, who pressed a pistol to her stomach and forced his way into the house. George Floydā€™s height was 6 foot 6 inches.George Floydā€™s criminal record includes 5 convictions related to theft, possession, and trade of coke. Floyd was arrested five times in 20 years, his last cocaine arrest dates back in 2005.George was also linked to two convictions in the 1990s for possession and theft of a controlled substance (cocaine). However, it is not clear whether or not Floyd served his time in prison for this felony.George was accused of a firearm robbery in August 1998 for which he served 10 months at Harris County Jail. In April 2002, Floyd was condemned to 30 days of prison for trespassing private property.George Floyd was involved in two more cocaine offenses, in October 2002 and in 204, for which he did eight-months and ten-months sentence in prison respectively.Another cocaine possession conviction in Dec 2005, Floyd was arrested for having cocaine on him and served 10 months in state jail.ā€

2 Likes

Andrew Jackson is on our money

1 Like

Show meā€¦

youā€™re going to be disappointed in that statement. heā€™s definitely part of history now. that video will be part of history for decades to come.

ā€¦

So what you are saying is that pieces of ā– ā– ā– ā–  deserve each other and when one piece of ā– ā– ā– ā–  murders another piece of ā– ā– ā– ā–  itā€™s okā€¦because they deserve it because they were pieces of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

I really do feel bad for ms babbitt. itā€™s sad. I can see myself in her shoes if my life were in turmoil. I may take the wrong road and wrong action.

Bill Maher talked about it that I really like. I wonā€™t speak ill of her any more. RIP ms babbitt.

To answer the question that is the thread title, not gonna pretend otherwise - none, zilch, nada. He died as a result of a combination of substance abuse and an inappropriate use if force in this circumstance.

Never go along with the mob. That simple. Know when to duck out or at least hang back and see who gets busted up first.

1 Like

Rodney who?

4 Likes

ā€œCanā€™t we all just get alongā€ remains part of the American lexicon twenty nine years later.

1 Like

Her family hasnā€™t won the court settlement lottery.

Not a chance. I know little to nothing about the man, and plan to keep it that way.

I hope you at least know what happen to him.

Really? Thatā€™s what heā€™s saying?

Or are YOU saying thatā€¦

3 Likes