Who has the heart to tell this girl she's doomed?

Do you find that unusual?

1 Like

Nope. Not at all. I never believed that police were out “hunting” African Americans. That’s a liberal lie.

1 Like

I find it spectacular and an example for all of us. I hope many around the nation have their eye on her and that she’s the example they’d like to emulate.

You’re on the Left now?..We welcome you with open arms…:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I am not. The left acknowledges none of these as factors. They blame police brutality if a hyper violent high school drop out drug dealer goes to prison. Thanks for reposting this. Some of my best work.
:+1:

1 Like

Nice try…lol. You’ve already admitted they start out behind the 8 ball. Deck is stacked against them. Soooo. you’re saying whites are privileged compared to them…Thanks for admitting it, and finally conceding the Lefts point.

1 Like

When you are not raised in a two-parent home, the deck is stacked against you. That said, the problem is an internal one much more than an external one. Another problem is, no one wants to face this truth but until it’s fixed, the problems that go with it won’t be.

1 Like

This OP and thread are very strange, bordering on obsession IMO.

1 Like

Excellent question.

1 Like

Not seeing anything here about her not being able to succeed. The link worked for me.

I did see, though, she felt more comfortable & there were more motivated black women like her at the University of Texas Austin.

So much for many white liberals’ narrative about “the south” holding back minorities and not allowing them to do anything. They’re not ones to talk, anyway. Malcolm X had white liberals pegged 50 years ago, having lived in Boston:

Not agreeing with her on a particular point, wanting to create “access to quality foods and grocery stores.”

?!

Where are these grocery stores that don’t have such amenities as a produce department? Hell, I can get a loaf of bread with a variety of healthy ingredients at Walmart for $1.

Funny, those citing lack of access to “quality foods” always seem to have money for manicures and cigarettes.

Thank you for highlighting social justice supporter Gabby Thomas.

With all that and now professional tennis player Naomi Osaka discussing her depression, there’s a focus on athletes’ mental health, especially those who are women of color. You’ve posted about this before; what are some messages you hope people take away?

I was so ready for this conversation. It’s so important to see another Black woman stand up for herself and take care of herself. That’s what I urge everyone to do. So often, we feel this pressure to just be quiet and do our sport. That can take a toll, mentally and emotionally.

A lot of people make these conversations about money—this is your job, this is what you do. But some things are more important than money, and my mental health and emotional well-being is not for sale. I see fans talking about myself or other track athletes on the internet as if you can’t read and you don’t have feelings, and you can tell they don’t see you as a person. So I think Naomi is a great role model in this situation.

I think it’s great that conservative boomers are embracing intelligent young social justice supporters!

1 Like

This the same Gabby Thomas that is going to school for Epidemiology so she can fix racism in the healthcare system?

Yes…the one that isn’t standing on the sidelines bitching with her mouth but instead, digging in and doing her best to solve a problem she sees, by her actions.

Wow. What is smart, beautiful, fit and lovely woman.

I can’t find anything to complain about her.

1 Like

She is quite motivated.

I think my greatest accomplishment in my 24th year was winning 3 straight trivia nights at my local pub.

1 Like

anyone can succeed its simply harder for some people then others, though I don’t think race is the single biggest hurdle I think that is poverty.

Well, at least they still have Candace Owens…

2 Likes

Your link doesn’t mention the issue you are stirring up even once.

1 Like

Nope. You’re confused. You should ask. I’m not saying that at all. Not at all. I’m saying they would be better off if they didn’t do drugs, graduated from high school, not scuffle with police, attempt to learn a useable skill and have fathers who don’t knock up momma and split.

The racism of the left ignores all this and simple blames white supremacy. Ya’ll need to do much, much better than this. If you still don’t understand, them you are beyond help. Overthinking is not your friend.

1 Like