Who do you blame for this pandemic?

Vote all the time. When neither choice apply there is no reason to vote here. Gimme better options.

Why? so you can justify one own hyprocricy?

Well, this is somewhat surprising. I agree with you completely.

1 Like

Nature, that’s who. There are thousands of viruses out there, millions. Sometimes they jump from animals to humans or sometimes they are strictly human viruses like influenza.

I don’t believe China could have contained it and we’d have had to deal with it sooner or later.

No you don’t.

Yeah they could have.

I bet they knew what they had in Nov.

And that’s why it’s important to fund the agencies that look for these types of viruses popping up throughout the world, and hopefully we can also have competent people who will take that data and make appropriate plans to address the problem before it gets out of control.

Trump took care of America. Obama left America vulnerable.

I don’t think we will never know who or what was responsible for this outbreak. But we can learn from it and be more prepared for the next one.

1 Like

Typical cons. Pointing and blaming.

5 Likes

How many people died from H1N1?

How many have died from Covid-19?

1 Like

No hypocrisy.

1 Like

Yup plenty of times.

1 Like

And what are you going to do about it?

1 Like

I’ve been doing something about it…for years. Buy American, then friends of America.

Try it sometimes…

2 Likes

Numbers are completely unimportant. I hate the way that libs want to focus on numbers like they’re some sort of metric to compare things. They’re not. H1N1 was worse than Covid-19 in so many ways that I’m not even going to list them. Remember how Obama was criticized for overreacting to H1N1? Nobody is going to accuse Trump of that.

4 Likes

Not a chance. They’d have had to lock down the country virtually forever.

Nope.

And neither does your sidekick.

wish i had one of those but yep plenty of times

1 Like

I’ve created more polls than anyone else here. Nope.

And you do.

Why could they have?

We couldn’t.