Who are the best TWO US presidents of your lifetime?

I’m gonna have to go with Clinton and Poppy Bush. Poppy’s masterful winding down and ending of the Cold War and the Soviet bloc can’t be underestimated

1 Like
  1. Obama
  2. Bush sr.

Cool. That wasn’t the question.

He was a terrible President while he was Governor.

1 Like

:rofl:

He was also a pretty lousy governor. The promotion didn’t make him any better.

1. Barack Obama (50/50 with his policies. Some of them made sense and was needed while others made you think, WTH. There were just as many policies I agreed with than those I disagreed with. However, I considered him an overall good guy, family man and role model despite some of my disagreements with his policies.)

2. George H.W. Bush (He needed another term)

3. Ronald Reagan (I give him props for his diplomacy on international affairs, he was the man, however his negative impact on the black community in the inner cities through policy or back room deals is still being felt to this day)

4. Bill Clinton (the only reason he is not higher was because of his crime and immigration bills and its impact on the black community and my family.)

5. George W. Bush (great guy, way too influenced by the old guard of the GOP, should have been allowed to be his own man and carve out his own path. However, appreciated that he had a lot of people around way smarter than him. If we didn’t his presidency would have been catastrophic)

6. Donald J. Trump (TBD, however he has been God awful so far, but will give him a chance to redeem himself even though that is highly unlikely)

I was born during the tail end of Carter years so I don’t remember, despite him being an incredible humanitarian, I have read he was an awful president.

So to answer the question, Obama and poppa Bush

Yes we know you’ve never had a president represent your values like the way Trump does. Most of us saw your posts in the white nationalists threads

Carter
LBJ
HW Bush

Too bad Nixon was power mad and insane because he really was doing some positive things before he blew himself up. I view Carter & LBJ as a tie essentially.

One of two presidents in the history of this country to have been impeached

I would go with that. where Reagan was able to force concessions from the Dems by directly taking his message to the people. Clinton by realizing that he had to work with Repubs to leave any kind of a legacy.

1 Like

Huh? Clinton lost in 1980, but he ended up winning four gubernatorial elections in 1982, 1984, 1986, and 1990. Where are you from, again?

2 Likes

that’s what I said.

I’ve been to,
Reno
Chicago
Fargo
Minnesota
Buffalo
Toronto
Winslow
Sarasota
Whichta
Tulsa
Ottowa
Oklahoma
Tampa
Panama
Mattua
LaPaloma
Bangor
Baltimore
Salvador
Amarillo
Tocapillo
Pocotello
Amperdllo
I’m a Killer
I’ve been everywhere, man
I’ve been…

1 Like

I’ve been to Pocatello. Childhood friend went to Idaho State. Went out there during there so-called homecoming. His pops move the family from Maryland out to Idaho Falls for work right after our graduation.
It’s some nice scenery out there.

Based on lying to investigators of an affair! You get back with me after Trump is put under oath and lies about his affairs…besides, affairs are okay with Trump supporters now so no biggie for Clinton either…

Do you feel it is acceptable for a president to purge himself under oath?

You have that backwards. Clinton was first and his supporters had no problem with it. B.J. Clinton set the precedent.

1 Like

should say purger

perjure…

Like I said…you get back with me after Trump is put under oath! Oh, and some of us still think character matters whether dem or repub!

Johnson?

The Vietnam War and 60,000 dead Americans tarnished that man’s legacy.