Who are the 10 terrorists Trump is referring to?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072459097855938560

There are four successive tweets about this from this morning; no mention of captured terrorists.

1 Like

“our newly built walls”. LOL.

Catching 10 terrorists would have been big news.

He’s always lying.

1 Like

Why?

Why do Trumplicans do it?

Why do they continue to support this insane lying sack of Trump Tower excrement?

Why?

Is a Cost-Co membership worth that much to them?

Why?

He is a lying man-child that is willing to blow America up just to keep an idiotic campaign promise.

We all know, because he has shouted it at more times than I can count, that the border is more bigly secured than under any other president, ever, EVER!

Even though the Border Patrol under him is claiming record numbers of apprehensions, despite illegal immigration actually being at record lows, and we all know that more miles of walls and improved physical security exists now than ever before he is still willing to crash the government over an insane campaign promise.

Paying for the “big beautiful wall” doesn’t take a single vote in the House or Senate, it just takes Fat Donald sending Mexico a “past due” notice on the money they owe him for building his wall.

1 Like

Yes–that would be news we’d be interested in knowing.

Just round up 10 demonrats.

1 Like

Round up Google employees: synergy.

3 Likes

They are Democrats, so that is rhetorical.

Has fake news ever kept information from you? because that could be your problem.

Perhaps Fat “Grumpy” Donald got his 10 Chief of Staff candidates confused with 10 Terrorists being captured at the border?

Perhaps 10 people he was trying to tap for Chief of Staff were caught trying to sneak south across the border?

1 Like

Sherlock Holmes.

You know the most telling part of the 10 terrorists line?

He said “They caught 10 terrorists since… err… a very short period of time.”

It wasn’t even a real statistic. He made it up on the spot, and couldn’t decide if day or week sounded more believable and tried to cover for himself.

He’s not even a good liar, and that offends me the most.

I could make the same case about Trump haters. They will stop at nothing to take down Trump, including the destruction of America.

On the first day of Christmas Donald trump gave to me…

Can someone help me out.

I already got 10. 10 terrorists captured at the border.

Allan

Okay, yes: I want nothing less than the destruction of my own country, including my family, community, fellow Americans, property, career, future, retirement account, global stability, and everything else that relies on America not being destroyed.

Now that that’s out of the way, do you have any insight into the question in the OP?

3 Likes

No you couldn’t.

I don’t hate Trump, despite him declaring me his enemy, doing so simply because I don’t agree with his politicks and didn’t vote for him.

Eve of destruction.

Did I tell him to order his lawyer to pay hush money to Stormy during the campaign.

He was forced to do it. Everyone knows that.

Allan

Just the destruction of your fringe worldview which has nothing to do with America.

On the First Day of Christmas Fat Donny gave to me

A partisan look into his peculiar in-san-i-ty

I am just a helpless, easily manipulated sheep, completely insulated and besieged by fake news, which is hiding the truth from me.

Okay. Please, then: fill me in the 10 terrorists that Trump says we caught coming up through the border between Mexico and America. You seem knowledgeable and eally on top of things, with a fine, nuanced perspective on a range of issues. I appeal to your sense of kindness to inform me, sirruh.

5 Likes