Who are the 10 terrorists Trump is referring to?

Trump stated 10 terrorists were “caught” at the southern border recently “over a very short period of time.” So back to the question: where are they? No one seems to know. The DHS doesn’t seem to know what Trump was talking about,

You mean to say that you haven’t been personally briefed on their whereabouts? Well then that obviously means Trump is lying. :rofl: :rofl:

No, as I said, the DHS doesn’t know their whereabouts. So what’s the explanation? Either DHS is utterly incompetent, or Trump is lying. Which is it?

Neither. Please feel free to show me where DHS specifically contradicted Trump’s comment about the 10 terrorists.

Trump doesn’t have the best track-record for honesty.

And???

why should the American people take his word for it when he has been proven to be dishonest?

Today, they declined to confirm Trump’s claim. They shrugged their shoulders.

The same question could be asked about any President. Obama was especially guilty of telling whoppers. I never trusted anything he said.

Show me. There certainly must be a link you can point me to.

You probably won’t be able to find one for the following reasons:

Department heads don’t typically throw sitting presidents under the bus. So I seriously doubt DHS would contradict Trump’s statement.

Any specifics regarding terrorist activity and possible apprehension of said terrorists is likely classified. So there will likely be no confirmation or denial that will be forthcoming anytime soon.

Read “Trump Administration Won’t Back Up President’s Terror Claim” at The Daily Beast.

I invite every one to participate in the Michael Cohen thread. Who’s in?

Nahhh. There really isn’t anything we didn’t already know about the campaign finance plead. It has already been discussed exhaustively in multiple threads. I have no interest in rehashing it again. My position hasn’t changed.

Nothing in that article contradicts Trump’s claim, nor does it confirm his claim. Pretty much what I stated.

By not being able to confirm his claim, they are stating as clearly as possible: “That didn’t happen.”
If they could have confirmed it, they would have.

You’d think FOX news would be falling all over themselves to share that wonderously wonderful news with us.

That is simply your opinion. I’ve articulated another possibility. Its possible that kind of information is classified.

The key here is that the Trump hating knee jerk reaction to every word Trump utters, is just that.

You are assuming they are routinely briefed following the capture of terrorists. We can kind of assume that isn’t the case.

It’s an opinion based on facts. Sure, there are other possibilities. It’s funny how to believe yours you have to toss aside all logic, common sense, and dignity.

When ANYONE is taken into custody inside the US, it is NEVER classified that they have taken into custody. Evidence of their crimes can certainly be classified, but public trials are guaranteed under the 6th amendment. Only banana republics disappear suspects…