Whittakers appointment as acting AG is illegal

Only the best people.

I like Attorney Generals who aren’t confirmed by the Senate.

No it tells us that some people don’t read too carefully.

Trump scammed thousands of people out of their hard earned money with Trump University, so I can see why Trump would think another scammer was a good guy.
.>>>>

1 Like

In case you hadn’t noticed, he’s not the most articulate guy around.

That doesn’t mean you get to decide meant something totally different than what he said.

1 Like

It means I can see the blatant self-contradiction in his statement and realize he can’t logically have meant it to mean he never heard of him.

So we’re going with that now?

OK.

2 Likes

Of course he could have meant it. He lies constantly. Why wouldn’t you assume he’s just continuing to lie about this as he does nearly everything else?

You give him too much benefit of the doubt, which he has clearly not earned.

Um…not knowing someone is not the same thing as never having heard of him.

You’re really reaching today.

There are quite a few meanings to the word “know”, mostly revolving around how well you know someone. If I see a guy in a few business meetings, do I “know him”?

It’s been documented that he has met multiple times with Whitaker in the Oval Office. So, repeated business contact but not social contact.

Trump always does this. Throws in some irrelevant but marginally related “fact” to add what he thinks looks like verisimilitude to an outright lie.

His fans not only buy it, they will end up defending it.

It didn’t seem to upset Democrats that Obama knew Holder, they met in 2004 and in Holder’s own words, “just clicked”.

Nobody would care if Trump knew Whitaker. That is not a complaint here at all. Are you trying to create a new strawman?

Remember when Obama was denying he knew Holder?

Yeah, neither do I.

Until then that pint you raised is irrelevant, just like “no social contact.”

Many once-conservatives now Trumpists have learned well from their master.

Someone obviously cared enough to ask.

today?

10 Trump apologists

2 Likes

Whitaker like Trump likes heroes that weren’t captured. That makes it too hard to rob them.

1 Like

You’re deliberately missing the point. Yesterday, he said he doesn’t know him. A month ago, he literally said he words that he knows him.

I think you are being a little unfair. Maybe if he had an established pattern of arguing that words have specific meanings…