Whitmer VP maybe?

yes. i know this:

You just wondered about it despite knowing nothing about her.

So you know enough to quote yourself.

All the while ruling over a people weak and frightened, many without healthy water to drink, or a dry home to live in.

Care to clarify? Cause I actually don’t know what you’re saying about the citizens of Michigan.

i quoted what i know of her

So you only know what you have personally posted. Know anything else?

I think he may be under pressure from the DNC to pick a woman of color although he doesn’t want to because we all know “it is what it is” that Biden is a racist. :woman_shrugging:

yeah that she’s corrupt, of course

like when she (announced) contracted leftist loons to do contact tracing. pretty clever. she got caught though. canceled contract next day

wonder what other hijinx she pulls.

typical leftist

I don’t need to know anything about her to wonder if she chose a shampoo that Biden likes do I?

he def is under that pressure as we’ve seen from dem leaders (to use the term loosely as hell)

he may not want to because the well know women of color come with lots of nefarious baggage.

what can you expect from democrats tho

Can you elaborate on this corruption? Or just quote yourself?

i adequately described what happened.

there was no quoting of myself this is like the third time you said this

although i am curious to see what ridiculous spin will be used to explain this

So you know nothing about her but think about her shampoo.

1 Like

You posted what you know about her by quoting yourself. Now you say she’s corrupt. How is she corrupt? And will your evidence be quoting yourself again? Fair question.

No, that is more thinking about whether or not she chose one that was pleasing to Joe. I personally do not think about or care about how her hair smells, but I believe Joe does.

uh huh. well i described how she was corrupt in my post

Would you like to think about something beyond that stupid joke? As she is a potential VP candidate?

1 Like

You said something. Inform me of your corruption claim. Contribute to the thread. Please.

She was not Governor while the flint Michigan drinking water crisis occurred. That was the problem of Republican Governor Rick Snyder. The flood issue is only somewhat on her. This dam should have been repaired years earlier. Instead she commissioned a stated wide study of dams which further delayed needed repairs. She has only been Governor since January 2019.