White Supremacist gets life plus 419 years in deadly Charlottesville car attack

Not quite defending but there was a lot of victim blaming.

There were a lot of James Fields in Charlottesville that day chanting “Jews will not replace us” as they rallied around monuments to racist traitors. I don’t see these as the actions of good people, though clearly some disagree.

A little birdie told me there were fine people on both sides.

I, personally, thought that was a bunch of bull - but what do I know?

In any case, I think this guy got just what he deserved.

1 Like

That’s true. Doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t call James Fields a fine person.

No. There was one James Fields who ran over an innocent person. The rest, I assume, had different names and stories. Remember, I am not saying that Trump was correct in calling anyone a fine person.

1 Like

Fine people don’t march with Antifa.

2 Likes

Sure they do.

This should end the thread.

ANTIFA was not part of the peaceful counter march.

They were doing their own thing.

But to try to equate the counterportesters to people who march with NAZIs at an event featuring NAZI speakers and organized by NAZIs for the purpose of promoting their NAZI agenda…

Yeah man… doesn’t quite ring true now does it?

Strange how we look at a group of men and women who violently opposed Nazis 75 years ago as “The Greatest Generation”, yet so many get their panties in a twist when that same ugly, hateful ideology is not passively tolerated in 2019. There is enough actual injustice in the world that I won’t waste tears over a Nazi getting smacked upside the head. Perhaps it will eventually knock some sense into them.

5 Likes

Antifa was there.

James Alex Fields was doing his own thing.

I don’t understand how you can’t see the duplicity in your posting here.

How many people did Antifa protesters murder that weekend? How many have they murdered…ever?Now, how many have white supremacists and Nazis murdered?

Are these really valid comparisons?

I don’t have a problem with the sentence but I do have a problem describing the fascist thugs of ANTIFA as some kind of glorified heroic counter protesters. :face_vomiting: If they had not illegally crashed this protest that girl could very well be alive today.

Was the guy a Hitler loving whacko, it appears he was and he got what he deserved but did the ANTIFA fascist thugs get what they deserved or the lawless liberal local officials who allowed the violence get what they deserved…NO :angry: and that’s what needs to change.

2 Likes

That is real weak sauce my man.

James Alex Fields was there to be at a NAZI rally in order to promote the cause of White Supremacy.

That was the reason that we know he was there. Maybe he was also there to bust some heads… there were several NAZis who went armed and ready to go and do just that.

The fact that he ran his car into a crown of peaceful marchers doesn’t mean that he drove from Ohio to do that, it means that he is a NAZI who went to a NAZI rally and at the end killed a woman and injured others.

He wasn’t “doing his own thing” he was a NAZI marching with NAZIs.

3 Likes

He was just a lone ranger. His actions had nothing to do with his support of Nazis.

1 Like

And this guy accelerated and is a murderer.

Didn’t the victim have kids? Or living parents?

I already addressed that. In the very post from which you pulled that quote.

Correct. An entire country let Nazism fester until it was too late.

Our country is not going to do that. And some of our peaceful protestors will lose their lives to these murderous neo nazis.

I say we come together as a country and no matter what the neo nazis do we condemn them and shout them down.

1 Like

Nazi ideology has no place in America. If they try to hold a rally in my town I will be part of any peaceful protest. I expect I won’t be the only one.

2 Likes

I’ve always said that The Greatest Generation has to be spinning in their graves as they watch their kids, grandkids and great grandkids sometimes support and sympathize with neo nazis.

1 Like