White insurrectionists attack federal agents

What’s that?

One where your political persuasion earns you a pass or extra scrutiny or punishment.

1 Like

Do you see a question mark?

Your statement makes absolutely zero sense as a statement rather than a question, and would have zero to do with my post weather it was or was not a question.

Mugshots.

So it was a question? Make up your mind.

Sure. Since I’m not the one that posted the picture, and evidently typing “Portland Antifa mug shots” into google is too difficult for you, I’ll help you out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/01/22/portland-police-arrest-15-alleged-antifa-rioters-democrat-hq/amp/

Are all the scumbags that took part in the 1/6/21 attempted overthrow of an election still in jail?

Edit to add: the ones that were arrested.

Ask someone who cares if they are or aren’t. This topic isn’t about them, and has even less to do with what you replied to.

Everybody we are talking about got arrested.

Yep fits the demographics of Portland. I want to see a reality show were they take woke white trust fund kids and drop them off at West Garfield Park, Chicago with tents and document their journey in social justice for 10 days. Maybe they could get guy who did the voice from tells from the crypt to narrate it.

2 Likes

Libs are something else. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The real insurrectionists are Antifa and BLM. Look at what went on last year.

It’s a strange kind of contortionism to see antifascists - whatever their strategic flaws, which are many - as heirs to the (by name, no less) deliberately fascist Brownshirts of the Mussolini era.

A strange, stupid, ahistorical yoga of the moronic, really.

1 Like

Nope. The idiots at the capitol were insurrectionists. The idiots looting and burning elsewhere are just idiots.

who claimed leftist didn’t have their own violent wackos?

maybe both side have insurrectionist?

They aren’t fighting fascists in Portland they are larping

1 Like

First, that’s a personal and casual opinion.

Second, assuming bad tactics, stupid strategy and clumsy targets, it is nonetheless a knievel-fail leap from antifascist to Mussolini brownshirt.

Do you deny there is a tipping point?

Don’t know what you mean by ‘tipping point’.