White House: Trump open to discussing letting Russia question US citizens

You know that is why Mueller indicted the Russians. The indictment is great for innuendo and justification of his very job. And he knows that since they will never be questioned under any oath or threat of prosecution, his little charade will go on unchecked.

Customs Officer: Excuse me Sir, is that a torture kit?
Russian Agent: Nyet. Those are tools for constructing building for Trump.

Are you saying that he made it all up?
Are you not concerned about Russian involvement in our elections?
And why do you think it would never be questioned?
Congress has the ability to place him under oath and examine his evidence.

And I bet that Mexico didn’t pay for them. Thanks Trump.

None of them were in the elegant bowl form either :frowning:

Ah yes! Mucho goodo!

2 Likes

no mincing of words here it seems

link here as to not avoid filter bypass

hmm also not wanting to get banned so…language warning

Current and former American diplomats are expressing disgust and horror over the White House’s willingness to entertain permitting Russian officials to question a prominent former U.S. ambassador.

One serving diplomat, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said he was “at a ■■■■■■■ loss” over comments that can be expected to chill American diplomacy in hostile or authoritarian countries – a comment echoed by former State Department officials as well.

“It’s beyond disgraceful. It’s fundamentally ignorant with regard to how we conduct diplomacy or what that means. It really puts in jeopardy the professional independence of diplomats anywhere in the world, if the consequence of their actions is going to be potentially being turned over to a foreign government,” the U.S. diplomat told The Daily Beast.

Compel? Where did that word come from? You just made that word up didncha?

To place the Russian officers under oath? Uh huh. Right.

My only concern about hacking of elections is that we need to ensure that no one can change vote tallies. NO ONE. Not by citizens or foreign nationals within the US and not from foreign countries.

Libs believe that foreign nationals have rights under our constitution. If so… then they have free speech rights. They can rant and rave and lie just like libs do. We have foreign libs right on this forum who say their piece. So all the Facebook drama is nonsense.

Hacking into private computers and sharing data with the American public? Hmmmmmm. It’s illegal. It shouldn’t happen. But 1) given that Obama commuted Bradley Manning’s 35 year sentence for hacking, I am really really surprised that Libs are so outraged that the DNC got hacked. And 2) we do it to other countries. Everyone everywhere needs to button up their systems. Anyone who contends they are suitable for a position within our government but can’t protect their campaign information would be a threat to our national security. So… my concerns are moot.

Where do you get Russians under oath? You were talking (and I was responding) to Mueller.

Republican want to let Russian offical interrogate American citizen on U.S soil.

Read the posts. I had said that Mueller knows that the Russians will never be questioned under oath.

Then you interjected something that seemed to not make sense about Congress having authority.

Reason Muller and DOJ indicted these Russian agents is not to actually get hands on them, it is just a step that needs to be done in order to indict Unnamed US citizens. In order to charge a someone with cooperating with a foreign agent you must first have that agent under indictment.

We’ll see. Maybe

At what point does the military or other politicians step in to protect citizens?

Do you feel the same way about Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics, etc.? Should they not be entrusted with our secrets? They have all been hacked…

Anything that is a state secret should be owned completely by the federal government. Anything less than this is a breach of national security. The government should, if necessary immediately confiscate the holdings of all companies deemed too big to damage national security.

2 Likes

Why would that happen? Everything is normal.

Satire. Trump won’t agree to anything unAmerican.

Leftist media is deranged, it has been ever since the night HIllary lost. A large black hole in its reality opened, began destroying everything they love.

don’t quit your day job and leave satire to the smarter people