White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Yeah, I don’t knor. There’s no winning.

I don’t think I’ve ever replied to someone and decided I couldn’t handle it if they replied back. Seems to go against the very concept of the discussion forum.

5 Likes

Back to the bubble! :pleading_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

He should have body slammed her, then trumpists would fall in line

1 Like

What dog pile?

1 Like

Very glad to see this. Somebody needs to speak up to tTrump for the way he’s been acting with the press. Hopefully this is just the start.

Trump’s lawyer: Your honor, may I present exhibit A, an VERY unedited video from InfoWars. It clearly shows Acosta Karate chopping our female intern. As you can see the impact is so severe it forces her to her knees, if it may please the court.

2 Likes

il like to see acosta sue for defamation for sanders using the doctored video

I missed the part where I commented on how I’d like him to President.

Posters not agreeing with you is now dogpiling.

The translation of “will not be dog piled any more” is “I need an echo chamber.”

2 Likes

CNN counsel explains the grounds for the lawsuit. The argument is based on the First and the Fifth Amendment. They say – and I agree – that the White House has hassled Acosta (and others for that matter) for asking questions they didn’t want asked. That’s not how it works.

The irony.

2 Likes

ATT hires a good, no great Bill of rights attorney.

Allan

ATT usually doesnt lose these type of lawsuits.

well that what we have a federal court system.

Allan

Sure he did.

I’m sure you’ll agree with the judges opinion when he shows you you’re wrong. Infowars and Alex Jones aren’t credible my friend.

Infowars a completely reliable source of information.

Completely.

Allan

Look at his post again. Pay attention to the gif.

My post was sarcasm Sir, I’ll mind you to recognize it from me in the future.

1 Like

According to FOX news CNN has filed a lawsuit.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-files-lawsuit-against-trump-administration-to-restore-jim-acostas-white-house-credential

“The wrongful revocation of these credentials violates CNN and Acosta’s First Amendment rights of freedom of the press, and their Fifth Amendment rights to due process,” CNN said in a statement. “We have asked the court for an immediate restraining order requiring the pass to be returned to Jim, and will seek permanent relief as part of this process.”

So what rights were violated again?