White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

While searching for the news of the lawsuit (nothing’s been decided and any suit would likely revolve around false accusations of assault as the reason for revocation), I came across this gem from Kellyanne Conway. How could I have missed it?

Earlier Sunday, White House counselor [Kellyanne Conway] admitted the video was sped up, but insisted that [increasing the speed was not altering] the video.

“That’s not altered," she said. “That’s sped up. They do it all the time in sports to see if there’s actually a first down or a touchdown."

:joy:

That’s actually the OPPOSITE of what they do, Kellyanne!

3 Likes

No, I just assumed you’d want to back your assertion with facts. But hey, Rudy told Trump supporters that truth isn’t truth, so who the ■■■■■ cares about facts any more, am I right or am I right?

Just spread all the #FakeNews you want because Dear Leader does it. We know how it works by now.

1 Like

I put forth facts based on what actually happened.

You’ve put forth the “truth” that SHS spoon fed you.

We get it. Bad behavior from guy Dear Leader says is back? Good thing he’s out! Bad behavior from Dear Leader? That’s not why we elected him, so whatevs!

There’s no such thing as a lie anymore.

You can have your truth.

I can have mine.

Even though your truth and my truth are complete opposites, it wouldn’t be right to call one a lie.

Believe me, I know.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that…so I’m trying it. Thanks.

1 Like

Glad to help.

When I first found out I could disable certain categories from showing in my feed I was so happy. The bot only posts to 2 categories (and nobody else posts to those categories), so it was an easy fix to eliminate the bot spam. The board is so much more functional now. No reason to go anyplace else.

1 Like

That I had, but I didn’t know you could do that with individual posters.

As I said, you will still see their posts. You just won’t get the @ notification, or the notification when they respond to you. That’s how I understand it to be. I’m not currently ignoring anyone. I’m getting notifications all the time, so they don’t really bother me.

I’ve seen the talk of it on the Hill and CNN.

Now lets address your unhealthy obsession with me…and the reason why you’re seeking out my attention.

Was that so hard? CNN is denying there’s a lawsuit right now, and The Hill was citing Sam Donaldson who only speculated. But you seemed to be treating it as if it were already true.

I was seeking a source for a claim, not your attention. It was never about YOU.

Trump doesn’t have to President the way you want him to.

The people who cheered when Bill Clinton was not removed from office by the Dems in the Senate.

1 Like

True. And reporters don’t have to report the way Trump wants them to.

2 Likes

True. But they don’t get to assault women if they want a press pass.

1 Like

I agree. No one was assaulted.

1 Like

Dem Senate?

Dems in the Senate.

I fixed it, thank you.

Were there people who cheered when Bill Clinton was not removed from office by 10 Reps in the senate?

Yes. Dems. Funny how some of those same names keep popping up time after time.