White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

And neither is the press being curtailed. CNN is still free to post, write whatever hatred they want.

1 Like

When will CNN stop being so mean to Trump? He’s such a victim.

When will Trump stop being so mean to CNN? CNN is such a victim.

I could care less about CNN, but you (despite your claims) cares enough to support and defend trump.

That’s right I support Trump policies…you have a problem with that?

You can support whoever you want. No one has said otherwise.

And CNN doesn’t have anymore right being at press conference then you or I.

Yep. It’s Trump’s White House. He owns it so he sets the rules.

Just like a real authoritarian.

Aren’t you proud?

Their reporter is being restricted. That’s restricting press freedom.

So what…it opens up a slot for another news source/outlet to take that place.

Unless CNN is specifically mention in the Constitution and BoR’s.

Maybe Alex Jones will finally get his White House press credentials. Jerome Corsi has waited long enough.

So what? Jeez…

Is CNN more important then let say reporter from Cleveland?

No good point. The White House should only have reporters from Fox, Breitbart and Infowars. Way more Fair and Balanced.

2 Likes

What make CNN so specially? Is that were libs get their talking points each morning?

Oh My…what will we do now without Jim Acosta as libs faint in distress.

Well ya know, he’s the George Clooney of the media world.

Can’t have his air time curtailed.

Ha that’s funny…George Clooney wannabe.

Nobody watches CNN except Trump.

So. The claim that it was somehow doctored is total, 110%, no questions asked, beyond question…bs. The point of contact between Acosta and the young lady was slowed down and enlarged so as to clearly see the truth. Now that’s the truth. Can you handle the truth?

I watched them and there was no doctoring. The videos laid side by side are almost exact except for the enhancement that enhances the point of contact. I also wouldn’t label Acosta’s actions as an assault but he clearly and deliberately blocked her from removing the microphone from his grasp. Can you admit that? Acosta is disrespectful to the office of the POTUS and so are many other so called…journalists. They are getting way out of line and Acosta’s removal was the right thing to do.