White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Prob PTSD… she lucky she still got that arm…

1 Like

What a terrible man Trump is to send that defenseless woman to subdue an animal like that. Pathetic. Trunp should be ashamed.

She should at least sue him.

A gentleman never touches a lady without her permission. He wasn’t brought up right.

Maybe that way Trump would pick up Acostas legal fees. lol.

No.

Acosta has a history. He was doing exactly what he always does. He should have been banned a long time ago.

Now he is.

I think it’s going to take a few more such bannings to return reporters to some semblance of decorum. Maybe previous presidents let them get away with it. Trump’s not going to.

You may not see anything wrong with the way Acosta conducts himself at press conferences, but then again, that’s pretty much the way many libs on this board behave, so it might look perfectly normal to you.

Trump is president. Not the media. Whether or not you think he deserves a different level of respect because of his office, he’s going to get it – and it may take a belligerence that’s going to rattle his detractors.

1 Like

Why would Trump pay the legal fees of the Enemy of the American People?

Because he offered to pay the legal fees of supporters that might find themselves accused of assault…

He wouldnt. It was a joke…

Donald only pays the legal fees of patriots. Liberals need not apply.

It’s good to be the king.

You’re pretending this is something that happened for the first time. Acosta has been an ass throughout Trump’s presidency. Trump allowed it to go on far longer than he should have.

1 Like

He doesnt even pay his own contractors. Seemingly only cuts checks to keep mistresses quiet.

Im guessing you’re gonna fit right in here on the boards. lol. Welcome.

Thanks. I think I’m going to find some really fun people to talk to here.

It’s a shame there isn’t a true gentleman in the Oval Office to lead by example.

Joe Biden should show em how it’s done.

He was a pro, but the Assistant yesterday is way too old for Biden.

trump only touched women who wanted him to do that and he never said otherwise.

So why hasn’t she pressed charges yet? And why didn’t anyone in that room come to her aid while she was being attacked? Everyone including Trump stood by and watched it happen. They sent that defenseless woman up against that animal on purpose. They wanted to watch her be assaulted. Sick people.

These 22 women have a different say on the matter.

They used to fake it and act like Politicians had to answer to the people.

I’m telling you guys it’s like watching the mafia. Like watching the dapper don come home after an acquittal to a party in a neighborhood.

1 Like

mafia my behind