White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

I hope more resporters find the guts to act like Acosta.

Remember when republicans thought calling the president a liar during his state of the union was perfectly acceptable? Now they want to control how reporters ask question in a public press conference. Shamelessly pathetic from republican snowflakes.

2 Likes

Me too. And more Presidents find the guts to take their meal cards when they do.

1 Like

Really is amazon a New Yorker is showing repugs how it’s done.

Anyone thinks president Rubio would have done it?

The main hypocrisy is that they’re totes cool with Trump acting like an ass, but no one else is allowed to. “Play by my rules, or I’m taking my ball and going home. And the rules say I win no matter who has the most points. Neener neener.”

2 Likes

The strange thing is that you even had to post this. He was literally doing his job… asking a question of the POTUS after he was called on by the POTUS. His question was absolutely relevant, concerning a comment he had made just days prior regarding the supposed “invasion”. I get the distinct impression that some Trumpsters don’t even think this POTUS should be questioned… it’s flat out mind-boggling insane.

But what’s killing me is the way they’re framing Acostas hand touching her arm as almost some sort of assault. Laughable on its face. And we’re the snowflakes? lol.

But you’re 100% right… ever since the press began asking questions about potential ties to Russia, that’s when he started his whole “enemy of the people” tirade. He even had the balls to continue this ■■■■ right after that deranged dude sent the ■■■■■■■ pipe bomb to CNN. Who does that ■■■■■

Now after saying all that, Im not a big fan of Acosta and think he shouldve just sat down after his spiel and let the NBC reporter go on. At that point I think he was intentionally trying to get a rise from the POTUS, essentially sinking to his own level. But even so, nothing he did comes even close to warrant losing his pass.

Acosta will be arrested for assault in the coming days.

You just can’t do that kind of thing anymore.

Disgusting.

Not at all, Rubio is at least a respectable guy.

You really get off on this, eh?

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

I feel like I watched a different press conference than some of these people here. And to address the elephant in the room, the intern was very good looking.

Thank you.

I’m hoping to find more like minded people here.

You are not the only one who is disgusted. If you count me, that makes two.

Lol. Wanna place a wager on that actually happening?

I think most of America was disgusted with what Acosta did to that intern.

1 Like

That sounds like a lot of people. I had a feeling America would agree with me.

America should always agree with popcorn.

Not an intern.

Acosta should’ve known better.

There around here some place. :wink:

1 Like

I wonder why the woman hasn’t said anything about the assault?