White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Acosta had his time. He asked his question…actually that’s wrong he gave his opinion and defied the President to disagree with him…which the president did. Acosta then tried to enter into a debate and hog the microphone preventing that young woman from doing her job and taking it to the next person. And was physical enough with her to satisfy me. Jim Acosta wants to be the center of the damn universe…he’s really just a second rate opinion guy masquerading as a reporter and got the smack down he deserved.

I can’t believe idiots are claiming she got into his space…seriously she was doing her damn job. You people have seriously got to get a grip.

3 Likes

I’m in a bipartisan mood. Enjoy your crow. Cah! Cah!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/19/journalists_mock_trumps_candidacy_announcement_newsbusters_flashback_montage.html

1 Like

Those were from the 2016 primaries… should I expound on the meaning of “assumed office”? At that time, literally everyone was laughing at him…

None of this was necessary if Acosta had demonstrated just a little civility. Instead of “you know the caravan isn’t an invasion like you said” and actual question like “why do you think the caravan was an invasion” would have been find.
This was a news conference, not the Acosta v. Trump televised debate.

There has to be a point where a journalist can be so obtrusive and argumentative and hogging of time that it becomes obvious he does not belong there.

This is just a question of where one thinks that line should be drawn.

2 Likes

That’s when it started. When he announced. Just like I said. Do you need me to expound on the meaning of “when he announced”?

Mea Culpa… I’ll concede you did say “when he announced”. Had to go back and see…

I’ll have my crow then…

You are exactly right. So called journalists like Acosta are just there to spew the leftist narrative anyway.

He asked his “question”, which wasn’t a question, and then proceeded to try to start an argument. The president answered his question, listened to some blather after the answer, called on another reporter and then Acosta refused to be cooperative with the president, the young woman who was just doing her job, or the rest of the room. He was rude and argumentative and really got exactly what he deserved.

4 Likes

^ If Donald Trump has accomplished anything (for his own protection of course), it’s in this post.

See you folks who need some government official to set the “tone” for them don’t get it.

I was using that phrase on the old board way before Trump. Acosta has always been a fraud…he’s one of the reasons I quit CNN long ago.

Fortunately he’s on CNN so the only people who see much of his crap are reading subtitles at the airport.

1 Like

Trump was already interrupting Acosta when he was only a few words and seconds into what he had to say. Wouldn’t you agree that was rude?

On the whole I agree with you but I think we see it much worse during Congressional hearings. Congressmen from both sides love grandstanding more than they love investigating. We should start there, IMO.

1 Like

Perhaps Trump shouldn’t have interrupted just moments after Acosta began speaking. Trump instigated the situation.

1 Like

Why is Trump allowed to be rude and argumentative and not everyone else?

He started the rudeness by interrupting Acosta only a few words in.

1 Like

I m not sure it would be possible for lefties to be more boring and predictable. No matter the question the answer is “it’s Trump’s fault”.

Oh…my plane is ready to board I m sure if I check back in two weeks the question will still be “what happened today” and the answer will be “Trump did it”!

Nice dodge.

We get it. Trump is allowed to be an asshat, interrupt, stomp around the stage like a toddler that got his crayons taken away for drawing on the walls, but the second an enemy of the people pushes back, Trump goes back on his word and revokes press credentials.

1 Like

Remember when the partisan Republicans didn’t believe ANY politicians. Now they’re extinct like the Tea Party.

1 Like

For God’s sake, watch the exchange. Trump starts the asshattery by interrupting Acosta nearly as soon as he started speaking. Acosta was an asshat, too. But this is the America repubs and cons want. Gloves off, no PC, no snowflakes. Trumpers don’t seem to like it when others play Trumps game and go toe to toe with him.

They just want every one to get behind them in line to kiss the ring.

2 Likes

The press corps actually does a pretty good job of policing each other. Also they will usually defend one another when one is wronged.

I’m interested in knowing how Acosta got that seat in the first row, right in front of Trump

I’m his personal shopper. He’s bought lots. Believe me.

I agree.

I don’t think Acosta’s a big enough star so that women would let him do it.

The absurdity in this thread from republicans demanding civility towards trump, who is nasty, uncivil, rude, offensive and demeaning to so many. Trump has set the tone and he doesn’t deserve anything he is my willing g to give himself.

2 Likes