White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

You are hilarious.

It is an invasion. Not armed, but dangerous for everyone…Not a good idea.

Go ahead and drop the mic. I thought THAT was the cool move.

I don’t know what that is.

I disagree with the last motion being accidental. But good post.

I want him impeached.

Bump it. Jacobs is a girl?

No it wasn’t…he karate chopped her arm.

Luckily for her it was at the exact spot where her elbow bends.

She could have gotten hurt otherwise.

No he didn’t.

Yes…by kung fu master.

Right. It was kung fu. Conan doesn’t know about this stuff.

By that definition it was his property as much as it was yours. He had every right to hold onto it.

1 Like

Don’t you agree that it was rude of Trump to interrupt Acosta before he could even finish his first question?

Whether you agree it is one or not, Acosta should have been able to finish his question without being interrupted, don’t you agree?

I thought the cool move was stomping around your podium like a toddler when you’re mad you lost bigly in the midterms, just fired your AG because he wouldn’t bend at the knee to kiss the ring, and are trying to brush away the OMG SCARY IMMIGRANT CARAVAN INVASION now that the election is over.

No, he wasn’t . He first declared the press the enemy of the people last year. Here’s the tweet where he did so.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/832708293516632065?lang=en

If reporting on his past misogynistic behavior and potential ties to Russian organized crime (again as the single most powerful person in the world) is “mocking, taunting or disrespecting”, then why the hell do we even have a press corps?

2 Likes

In my opinion, Acosta wasn’t asking a question. He was orating.

I’ll say this: It’s not just Acosta who does that. Many in the press corps spin and frame their “questions” far too much.

Just ask the damned question. If follow-up to the answer is warranted, then ask a follow-up question.

If you can’t ask the question in one sentence, then it’s not really a question.

Reporters should be limited to 5 or 10 seconds to ask their questions. If they exceed the limit, they get the buzzer.

1 Like

I’ll also say that I don’t see Acosta accosting or assaulting anyone in the video – doctored or undoctored. He was just being an ass.

Once the President says to sit down, it’s time to sit down and relinquish the mike.

Nope. He hasn’t bought anything since Trump got elected. His tax dollars are being used to help rape victims.

Yes he was. It started the day he announced. Don’t try to re-write history.

Cool Sneaky, good for you it’ll be real easy to pull a link or two, since ya know, everything’s archived.

Just one or two “mocking, taunting or disrespecting”… because when he assumed office, the two big things int he headlines were 1) his misogynistic comments & behavior and 2) the Russian-ties gaining traction.

Just a couple… make me eat crow.

Look it up yourself.

Are the Russians the reason the dems won the house?

i think the first (and only) indication that Trump doesn’t need to be questioned (as a politician) was when he sent his son to negotiate with his mistress. that’s christian billboard trustworthy material right there tater.