White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Nonsense. Her reaction indicates otherwise.

Acosta wasted his 90 seconds debating the opinion of the instead of reporting on Presidential issues.

:clown_face:

It was seen as a great thing in Montana. Body slamming, that is.

1 Like

We’re not in the schoolyard anymore.

He should have…right there on national television.

And then seat back and watch “some” libs defend it. :sunglasses:

I remember the good old days when small government conservatives were very suspicious of politicians and wanted them to be held accountable by the people.

Now it just feels like they’re backing a mafia boss.

1 Like

it’s OK to get in people faces, insult, harass em and do whatever you want without any repercussion.

That’s back when my mom and dad were huffing Glenn Beck’s show on a nightly basis, misquoting Thomas Paine, and swearing that they were libertarian INDEPENDENTS, not Republicans. And then a little later, My Liberal Media was running nonsense like this:

Bhwhahahahahah!

When was that again? Like, 1975?

1 Like

It was gang rape.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: atta boy! Stick to The Narrative!

He had my property she was responsible for in his hand. He’s a thief and I authorize her to recover my stolen goods.

Amazing post. Love it.

No? I beg to differ.

Oh and glad we could agree.

He was never taken seriously from the start. I remember the same with Reagan when he ran for Governor.

Her reaction is that of someone who just reached into the space of a person whose arm was already moving. She shouldn’t have done that.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

He spend his time trying to ask the president questions, but before he could even finish the first one, he was rudely interrupted by Trump. Don’t you agree it was rude of Trump to do so?

Maybe someone on staff should have just cut his microphone off.

I think they hurt his feelings.

It is indisputable that sticking things in people’s faces is an aggressive act. And rude.

Absolutely. As is stealing people’s property.

Different students require different teaching methods.

1 Like