White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

So you don’t think someone who criticizes Acosta for bad behavior, but praises Trump and continues to support him, is a hypocrite. That’s weird.

Then the people supporting one would support the other.

How much higher than “chief WH correspondent at one of the biggest new outlets in the world” can he get?

Whether I’m fine with it is irrelevant. I simply find it appalling and hypocritical that a person would justify Trump’s behavior while calling out Acosta’s.

1 Like

This should have happened LONG ago.

Well there was no need to doctor it, the original basically shown the same thing just more natural speed.

Either way Acosta tried to prevent her for getting the mic.

You may want to watch it again. At 1:28, she attempts to reach across his hand that is already in the air. There was no shove.

At 1:30, she reached under his arm that is already moving downward. There was no shove.

I see where your confusion is, though. There were not shoves. There was an intern reaching around the moving arm of a journalist who was gesturing toward Trump.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

1 Like

She reached into his space. She shouldn’t have done that.

They should have just cut his mic and moved on to the next question.

He was just firmly warning her.

I have it on good authority from a long time poster that one should stay an arms length away.

Warning her?

That’s right you should,

No, With Acosta you have video evidence that he didn’t assault anyone, with Kavanaugh you have a credible first-hand account of an assault. Trumpists are in a constant state of confusion about truth and reality.

What kid of a chicken is Trump to send a defenseless woman to subdue a hostile enemy like Acosta? What a pathetic man Trump is. Sad.

Well. That is one man’s opinion.

She should have stayed arms length away.

She didn’t

Obama was president for eight years, not two.

2 Likes

Look at them, laughing ike Romans watching gladiators kill Christian slaves. Sad.

Well then, she’s lucky that all she got was a mild brush on the arm. He would have been well within his right to down her right there.

Stay out of a man’s face and you won’t get his arm making contact with your elbow.

It is really as simple as that.

Christians support Donald Trump. One of the sleaziest men in our country.

Donald Trump. Christians.

We’re going to need a new word. Hypocritical isn’t strong enough.

2 Likes

Same here.

Also #ROGERSTONERUSSIANCOLLUSION