White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

I don’t. Your phrasing could use work. But I have answered you.

Here’s a close up

It’s a shocking reality check when he’s not talking to folks on Fox, isn’t it?

There’s nothing wrong with the plain, every day English I used. It was very clear.

So you find BOTH Trump’s and Acosta’s behavior a problem? So then that must also mean that you think those who continue to support Trump, but support removing Acosta’s press pass, to be hypocrites, right?

My first inclination was to not bother.

I will entertain your question.

First as I am watching I find it worth noting that the exchange quickly devolves into the use of “invasion” terminology. This is a subjective term with no right or wrong answer. President Trump stands by his opinion and characterization of the term. The CNN reporter refuses to accept this. OK fine. At this point…recognizing the difference in perspective the President decides to move forward. The CNN reporter digs in and persists that HIS opinion is of more importance. Not appropriate and not journalistically sound.

1 Like

Timestamp. A picture isn’t context. We need to know the moment in the video you take issue with. So give a timestamp.

Classic wing chun: ass hat breaks dove’s wing. Move #4.

You didn’t answer my query. Try again

Give us a timestamp where Acosta pushes her.

Not at all. Both have consequences for their actions. Right now you’re viewing both as bad, both could be good. Acosta could get a bigger gig by being an ass, Trump could get re-elected for being an ass. I think both are fine doing what their doing and suffering the consequences. Are you ok with the consequences?

The best part of this story is the White House using a doctored video from someone from Infowars to make Acosta seem more aggressive than he was.

I mean…it can’t get much more farcical than that.

2 Likes

this is the kind of person you encourage when you’re the leader of a country and you inflame people against the press (ironically, for your own political gain).

man, that’s so true. he’s a master at that.

1 Like

I agree. Very poorly played indeed. No need to make it worse than the rape it is.

I know.

I hope her arm heals up from the vicious finger brush it got.

Not fingers, forearm. Not brush.

He shove her aside at 1:28 and 1:30. He had a minute and a half of the President’s time and refused too yield to another colleague.

Question answered.

Sure it can. Refusing to accept the President’s opinion on a matter…

What video?

Excellent post. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. Trump and his supporters are completely devoid of any principles.

They gleedully defend assault by their side, while making up assault by the other side. Apparently if you’re from the right you can beat up and sexually assault women with impunity.

1 Like

She tweeted it this morning. There was a thread here earlier but it was deleted.