White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Two years worth?

What video was that?

But to your answer question by their organization…yes. If they want to remain creditable.

Should Acosta be fired?

Hey man! Welcome back if you’re who I think you are.

1 Like

Why don’t you believe Trump’s pushing deserves push back from Acosta and others? Why is Trump allowed to push but not Acosta?

And not forget, Acosta wasn’t the only journalist he belittled and criticized at this PC.

Rick/Firewatch/ReconRick…yep :smiley: thanks Bro.

If there’s one thing I can’t stand is a toothless reporter scared to challenge power while accepting vanilla BS canned answers because they don’t want to lose their press pass. Asking tough questions and being persistent is their freakin job lol. Yeah, there should be more like Acosta.

I thought so, good to see you man.

Acosta is allowed to push, and we see where he is now. Trump can push too, we’ll see where he is in two years.

For what he was filmed doing or for upsetting the POTUS with awkward questions?

Is that the actual video?

Yes, more reporters should prevent press room staffers from doing their jobs. This time put some stank on it.

She shouldn’t have gotten in his face. Did she even ask him for the mic or just get in his face and try to take it?

She’s not supposed to talk to the special people. Did you not see her kneeling down to stay out of the shot?

Double standard. Why are you avoiding addressing the double standard?

I’ve asked you over and over again. Why do you hold them to different standards?

About 68% of the American public dislike the media who only have themselves to blame for their bad reputation and many of us are glad to see major pushback against the media on the level of the Presidency as it gives voice to what Americans feel and resonates with regular people who have a beef with biased news. President Trump from the beginning of his campaign has fought back against the media and has continued to do so throughout his Presidency and that is definitely something I personally appreciate.

As our host Sean Hannity has said many times that real journalism is DEAD in this country and I say that thanks to LIBERALISM! All we have now is clowns and buffoons coming out of “junk” journalism schools.

Who elected Acosta?

1 Like

Right here…

Nice dodge. Try again:

Trump supporters have been cheering on and justifying this type of behavior since he first decided to run so why is it Acosta now not allowed to get away with it too?

Why are you OK with a double standard?

Timestamp. A picture isn’t context. We need to know the moment in the video you take issue with. So give a timestamp.